Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In High School People Used to Ask if I Ever Kissed a Girl

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I hated this question very much because it put me in the spotlight to be mocked and scoffed at. And I think kids asked it just to be able to ridicule me. It was a wretched question to ask.

Thankfully I was never asked that question, because I am too honest.

I was asked this in middle school and I changed the topic. In high school, people just shamed me for assuming I didn't.

People didn't ask me stupid questions in high school because I was bigger than most of them.

I just lie, say a lower age than they do (while I die inside)

If you get asked this it's obvious that you didn't. People ask this only to bring it to everyone's attention to humiliate you.

ilieknothing said:
What? You’re probably a fakecel then. I once tried lying about it and everyone started laughing and told me to stop lying because there’s no way I could ever kiss a girl. They straight up told me to my face that there’s no way a girl would kiss me « with that face of yours »

Octopusgun2 said:
ilieknothing said:
What? You’re probably a fakecel then. I once tried lying about it and everyone started laughing and told me to stop lying because there’s no way I could ever kiss a girl. They straight up told me to my face that there’s no way a girl would kiss me « with that face of yours »
There is always doubt with me too but I’m adamant

No, everyone ignored me. Just lie lmao, they have no proof

Consider yourself lucky, I was mostly asked if I was a Virgin or not. & I would always tell them the truth, which would more often than not lead to ridicule.

It was only the religious Muslims, Christians, and Jews that praised my celibacy.

whogivesafucc said:
No, everyone ignored me. Just lie lmao, they have no proof

"I kissed your mom" is a pretty good comeback in high school.

People would ask for my money in high school. Thye would beat me up wether I handed it over or not

ilieknothing said:

That's sad
"The past has a way of catching up with you" - that's what they say
I wonder if you are putting your soul in danger

family members used to ask if I had a girlfriend, but that's about it. Fucking stupid question to ask though. I had to burn a lot of bridges because of this kind of crap. Got tired of being treated like a lil bro by everyone.