Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In High School I heard foids talking about Nick Jonas' height

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
When I was in High School The Jonas Brothers were very popular and I heard some girls talk about them and one said:
"But I heard Nick is really short though?"
And the others were like: "Wait what, how short?
"And the first girl was like, I don't know, Google it".
And one girl did and she said:
"Oh NO!"
And the others went:
"What?"
"He's 5'7!!"
"What? Ewwww. That ruins everything!!" I thought he'd be at least like 5'10 when you said short".

It's over.

They're so disgustingly shallow. If boys judged a woman's breasts in the same fashion there'd be a petition to exile them from highschool.

They're so disgustingly shallow. If boys judged a woman's breasts in the same fashion there'd be a petition to exile them from highschool.
If they even judge her weight (something she can control) in the same way he’d face consequences

Teenage boys would probably be suspended if they were overheard speaking about Lizzos weight.

Yep. I just hate that they act like we should never criticize them for being fat fucks, which is super easy to avoid, yet they feel free to bully us for height, face, NTness, or any other factor that is unchangeable.

When I was in High School The Jonas Brothers were very popular and I heard some girls talk about them and one said:
"But I heard Nick is really short though?"
And the others were like: "Wait what, how short?
"And the first girl was like, I don't know, Google it".
And one girl did and she said:
"Oh NO!"
And the others went:
"What?"
"He's 5'7!!"
"What? Ewwww. That ruins everything!!" I thought he'd be at least like 5'10 when you said short".

It's over.
send audio recordings or it didn't happen

Yep. I just hate that they act like we should never criticize them for being fat fucks, which is super easy to avoid, yet they feel free to bully us for height, face, NTness, or any other factor that is unchangeable.
It's because they have vaginas. It's perfectly ok to mock fat guys. Just not she pigs