Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In gta5, if you could go er, would you?

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Strictly in gta 5

If I could do it successfully (get a high kill count and be able to off myself before being caught by cops) then of course I would go ER (in GTA V)

If I could do it successfully (get a high kill count and be able to off myself before being caught by cops) then of course I would go ER (in GTA V)
Based

No. It's the ultimate cuck move

If I had the money and the balls, then possibly. (in GTA 5 Online of course)

When playing GTA I like to steal the trucks and crash cars/people

does they have explosive belts in gta v tho?

I've killed upwards of 13,000 people in GTA V

Yes, but I only perform shooting/knife rampages by playing as Franklin.

Killing innocent people is retarded, a lot of ER's victims were ricecels minding their own business not even the stacies that rejected him.
That's true, if I were to do that in gta 5, I would target the whores that rejected me, and wasted my time, again only in gta 5

If someone makes you angry, to such an extent, it is they who are in power, not you.

To volunteer for that role, to buy in so hard to the life of the submissive one, is the act of the perfectly aware, and willing, cuckold.

Only during the time I was forced to go to school and suffer.
Nowadays, I stay really far away from stressful places, so my Trevor's rage skill bar has gone empty. His HP is pretty low though.

The thing is I wouldn’t want to go ER in gta5 because I would want to do things on a global level not just to a select few. Wish gta 5 had a mod like that.

I used to play a racing game (forgot the name, but not Need For Speed) where I’d run over every passer by, kek

I'd be probably chooSe other possIbilitieS

I would drive a tank to shoot people and blow buildings up (in GTA 5 Online).

There are missions where you go ER, Trevor’s rampage missions come to mind

i alway go ER in gta V

If someone makes you angry, to such an extent, it is they who are in power, not you.

To volunteer for that role, to buy in so hard to the life of the submissive one, is the act of the perfectly aware, and willing, cuckold.
"If you kill your enemies, they win"
:feelskek:

Nah, red dead 2. I like the games atmosphere

Jesus fuck how?

I hope in GTA 6 there's a way to kill people fast
Given there is a foid protagonist I doubt it. I wonder if you can get your foid protagonist raped

Given there is a foid protagonist I doubt it. I wonder if you can get your foid protagonist raped
Hopefully it'll be like GTA 5 where there's multiple characters to play as, Trevor in GTA 5 is really fucking funny

Yes I've been planning it for a while, I even downloaded a new mod that would make it look like GTA 6

No, but i would do it in Mafia 1 remake.

By ER, you mean I would do anything Aspie John did on this day in 2016:

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
LyricLynx
Png

#185023685Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:36 PM CST
remove the cauc part
edgylikeabutterknife
Png

#185023694Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:36 PM CST
Because women like being hit being guess
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023737Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:37 PM CST
"Not funny" I am not sure why you selected this thread expecting hilarity.
WhippedCream2
Png

#185023747Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:38 PM CST
what is ur source, UnsourcedAnon? i need to know who u r before i believe anything u say
Daedalheidis
Png

#185023760Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:38 PM CST
Alright I see where this is going, Eli
Acidware
Png

#185023765Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:38 PM CST
Still not funny