Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In Germany half the kids bellow age of 5 have immigration background

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
39% of kids bellow 18 have immigration background but 50% of kids under 5 have immigration background.Jfl at Germancucks:feelsUgh: how you have fallen.What is the endgame here?

1659128748497482m

Maybe they immigrated from Norway and Denmark?

I think it's just plain disrespectful to have kids as a foreigner. I never would. Not that i'd ever want any, but if I did i'd go back to Russia to have them there.

Ne sikeraj se, bit ce i svudgje shitskins u hrvatskoj/bosne za 10-20 godina :feelskek:

There are many ExYugo immigrants all over western Europe.

in the past 10 years my city has had so many middle eastern markets pop up and shawarma is :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
it doesnt matter at the end :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

with the advancement of AI, automated kitchen will become a reality and it'd be able to cook any food you want. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: no need for fucking shitskin immigrants. no risk of food poisoning or those fuckers fuck you over with small portions or rip you off with high prices. any food, on demand, real time....... and clean. (do you know muslims wipe their butt with their hands and use the same hands prepping ur food? :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:)

kinda based ngl. i like diversity cuz with more people of different backgrounds, more restaurants with different cultural foods will pop up.
i'll have @Transcended Trucel's curry to go with @ZkinnyG's kebabs and then i'll get some of @Ika-Sama's fried chicken. hmm what else? i guess i'll have @jerkjocky's signature hot dogs but replace the Weiner with @Sneir's chopped up schnitzels and then sprinkle in some of @starcrapoo's spicy Asian sauces.
true biggest benefit of immigration is the food
it doesnt matter at the end :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

with the advancement of AI, automated kitchen will become a reality and it'd be able to cook any food you want. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: no need for fucking shitskin immigrants. no risk of food poisoning or those fuckers fuck you over with small portions or rip you off with high prices. any food, on demand, real time....... and clean. (do you know muslims wipe their butt with their hands and use the same hands prepping ur food? :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:)
true that should be a thing in 30-40 years. Will be interesting to see if they can eventually go further and have even the best meat(a5 wagyu) grown in labs and prepared by AI in an optimized fashion

I hate Jews so much man. Hopefully their pet niggers and Arabs turn on them after Europe inevitably descends into mutt shithole

I hate Jews so much man. Hopefully their pet niggers and Arabs turn on them after Europe inevitably descends into mutt shithole
I'm waiting for the Jews give my wife

Endgame: Jews Win
OP, many times, that immigration background thing means having one immigrant parent or having one parent who may have only one immigrant parent themselves. Technically the largest immigrant group in Germany are the German resettlers who left the USSR. They tend to be more conservative and Christian than the local Germans, but they are still Germans by blood. I don't know why the German immigration department classifies them as immigrants given the fact that they are Germans.