Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In foids eyes ugly/low status men are worth less than garbage

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
A big black pill I had was when girls in school didn't even look at me. Not even once. Never.

To look at someone is to acknowledge that they are human. Even my bullies looked at me.

What foids did was something war worse, they literally pretended I didn't exist and didn't want to feed me the smallest bit of attention to not get my hopes up. Truly fucking sociopathic.

You need to be 8/10 to register in women's vision.

larping greycel go back to your hoe in IT you filthy sub-blue trash

Imagine to be looked at with interest by a very attractive woman. Wow. That's something I will never experience

I'm changing my mind about being upset about this. Now I think this is good. If guys are content to lie down and bare their throats on the guillotine, then let their heads be chopped off. If you won't stand together and fight as a group, then be content to die miserably alone.

I'm changing my mind about being upset about this. Now I think this is good. If guys are content to lie down and bare their throats on the guillotine, then let their heads be chopped off. If you won't stand together and fight as a group, then be content to die miserably alone.
How many people do you really think we can convince? We are literally going up against Jews, Hollywood, Democrats, Republicans, Big Tech, liberal universities, the media, simps, feminists, and etc. JFL

How many people do you really think we can convince? We are literally going up against Jews, Hollywood, Democrats, Republicans, Big Tech, liberal universities, the media, simps, feminists, and etc. JFL

I'll take a one-in-ten chance over a zero-in-ten chance. What happened this month in England--"misogynistic speech" becoming ILLEGAL--is in large part the result of guys just sitting back and letting man-hating and man-bashing become acceptable. This is the same country that closed its ONLY domestic violence center that also supported male victims despite rising rates of male victimhood. And where a government official recently called for a curfew for all men to protect women--but suffered little professional consequence. Meanwhile, here in the US, more state governments are eyeing incels as "domestic terrorists," despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of us aren't law-breakers. The writing's on the wall.

Unpopular groups successfully win protective legal rights (or defend the ones they're supposed to have). But they all have to fight for it. History shows us a lot of what we have to do. But instead, we're just bending over spreading our cheeks while venting online.

I'll take a one-in-ten chance over a zero-in-ten chance. What happened this month in England--"misogynistic speech" becoming ILLEGAL--is in large part the result of guys just sitting back and letting man-hating and man-bashing become acceptable. This is the same country that closed its ONLY domestic violence center that also supported male victims despite rising rates of male victimhood. And where a government official recently called for a curfew for all men to protect women--but suffered little professional consequence. Meanwhile, here in the US, more state governments are eyeing incels as "domestic terrorists," despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of us aren't law-breakers. The writing's on the wall.

Unpopular groups successfully win protective legal rights (or defend the ones they're supposed to have). But they all have to fight for it. History shows us a lot of what we have to do. But instead, we're just bending over spreading our cheeks while venting online.
Bro I wish you the best of luck. You won't be getting a lot of support. The only reason those "marginalized" groups won was because they had unprecedented support.

Everything is going downhill and it's accelerating FAST. Society in general is accelerating their decline. It's not much longer until society itself collapses. We have rejected truth and embraced a lie and the lie will only come back and bite us in the ass in the end. I am saying "us" as in society as a whole.

Bro I wish you the best of luck. You won't be getting a lot of support. The only reason those "marginalized" groups won was because they had unprecedented support.

Everything is going downhill and it's accelerating FAST. Society in general is accelerating their decline. It's not much longer until society itself collapses. We have rejected truth and embraced a lie and the lie will only come back and bite us in the ass in the end. I am saying "us" as in society as a whole.
I think the judgment that all marginalized groups "won" due to having unprecedented support is a bias of hindsight. Easy for us living after legislation was passed to interpret those groups' social appeal positively. Inceldom can be spun far more favorably. I saw just last night a post on Reddit (r/depression) by a male incel that won lots of social support. I think he was successful because of HOW he presented his circumstances. He even had people offering to spend their money to cross the country to hang out with him.

I don't generally buy into the construct of "self-fulfilling prophecy," but if we refuse to try together b/c we're certain there's no support for us, then, yes, things will collapse--at least for us.

I think the judgment that all marginalized groups "won" due to having unprecedented support is a bias of hindsight. Easy for us living after legislation was passed to interpret those groups' social appeal positively. Inceldom can be spun far more favorably. I saw just last night a post on Reddit (r/depression) by a male incel that won lots of social support. I think he was successful because of HOW he presented his circumstances. He even had people offering to spend their money to cross the country to hang out with him.

I don't generally buy into the construct of "self-fulfilling prophecy," but if we refuse to try together b/c we're certain there's no support for us, then, yes, things will collapse--at least for us.
Okay but you have to realize that a Chad has to push our narrative for us. People don't listen to ugly males. We are low status and low value. Nobody will listen to us. I mean if you're truly blackpilled and you know that LOOKS IS ALL THAT MATTERS in how people perceive you then how could you believe that we could be persuasive?