Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In exactly 5 hours, I'm going to release my Diss track on this forum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
a 1:30 second song shouting out some of my fellow truecels, dissing the soys and the bitches.

first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Will give it a listen, am always in favour of anything creative :dab: :feelsokman:

I would say something but it doesn't matter anymore I guess

Will listen.
first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
:chad: :chad: :chad:

You boys better be fucking ready for the greatest diss track of all time

Mfw I get no shoutout despite being the only truecel on .co :feels:

Mfw I get no shoutout despite being the only truecel on .co :feels:
I honestly wanted to shout you out but couldn't figure out how to add your name in the song. You're in there at heart. It's truecel gang vs fakecel gang, you're the truest nigga here.

im trucel too.
No, you have a normie face.
I honestly wanted to shout you out but couldn't figure out how to add your name in the song. You're in there at heart. It's truecel gang vs fakecel gang, you're the truest nigga here.
:heart: It's okay bro, I am there in spirit.

Last edited:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i never sent anyone a pic of me, no one saw my pics, the only things that i showed are my eyes and my chin.
Why are you LARPing as truecel with normie face? I actually have truecel face.