Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In Elementary school: Foids made strange sounds and expressions indicating disgust towards you

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Like "Eeeew"; "Wuah" etc and they made strange grimaces indicating disgust.

They were so disgusted they didn't even want to stay close to you.

In older classes they were more stealth about their disgust, even tough they still bullied, but in Elementary school their disgust is 100% honest.

The ultimate black pill.

I can relate to that ngl, as pathetic as that may sound, I also got bullied by foids, not only other male classmates. Sad life.

I can't remember much from elementary school tbh

I can relate to that ngl, as pathetic as that may sound, I also got bullied by foids, not only other male classmates. Sad life.
What is shocking is how evil they are already at that young age. Little girls aren't little angels as they are potrayed in media, they are already evil demons.

One threw sand in my face once, the whore literally wanted to make me fucking blind.

Another time a pretty aggressive girl pushed me into a puddle of fucking water. Dirty fucking rain water.

At that age they are still the same strength as boys but they are more developed and more cunning.

What is shocking is how evil they are already at that young age. Little girls aren't little angels as they are potrayed in media, they are already evil demons.

One threw sand in my face once, the whore literally wanted to make me fucking blind.

Another time a pretty aggressive girl pushed me into a puddle of fucking water. Dirty fucking rain water.
Brutal stories, and yeah, little kids can be really cruel and twisted from a really young age, I've also experienced that, evilness and psychopathic tendencies are much more usual than normies think they are.

I didn’t need this brutal reminder :feelsrope:

Wuah senpai sugoi!

I remember in 5th grade a girl named Bonnie took a few boys into the bathroom and showed them her private area
she had her best friend stand guard. I asked her friend what she was doing and she told me. When bonnie came out i asked if i could see her private area too and she laughed and shouted, “no! Because you are ugly lol” and her and her best friend started laughing at me (bonnie was popular in my grade. Her friend i think just partoted bonnie to be friends with the popular girl because when we talked alone or when i would ask to see her notes she was always nice)

even in elementary school no girls ever wanted anything to do with me. And i mena sexually or relationship wise. In 4th and 5th grade a lot of girls and boys would dare each other to kiss someone. I saw so many boys makeout during lunch and after school but it was never my turn. I even had a few girls get dared to kiss me and they would always refuse. I remember even one time a girl said ,” ewwww! No! Ill kiss Francisco but not pumkin” so the boy changed his dare to kiss francisco. Then she kissed him in front of me and they all laughed while i went to the bathroom to Cry. Even fucking francisco got kissed!! And he was the fucking poor mexican everyone made fun of because he had no mom and his dad was the fucking wetback janitor at our school everyone laughed at. EVEN HIS ASS GOT KISSED BY A GIRL AND NOBODY EVER KISSED ME ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't remember much from elementary school tbh
Sorry can't relate.
I remember in 5th grade a girl named Bonnie took a few boys into the bathroom and showed them her private area
she had her best friend stand guard. I asked her friend what she was doing and she told me. When bonnie came out i asked if i could see her private area too and she laughed and shouted, “no! Because you are ugly lol” and her and her best friend started laughing at me (bonnie was popular in my grade. Her friend i think just partoted bonnie to be friends with the popular girl because when we talked alone or when i would ask to see her notes she was always nice)

even in elementary school no girls ever wanted anything to do with me. And i mena sexually or relationship wise. In 4th and 5th grade a lot of girls and boys would dare each other to kiss someone. I saw so many boys makeout during lunch and after school but it was never my turn. I even had a few girls get dared to kiss me and they would always refuse. I remember even one time a girl said ,” ewwww! No! Ill kiss Francisco but not pumkin” so the boy changed his dare to kiss francisco. Then she kissed him in front of me and they all laughed while i went to the bathroom to Cry. Even fucking francisco got kissed!! And he was the fucking poor mexican everyone made fun of because he had no mom and his dad was the fucking wetback janitor at our school everyone laughed at. EVEN HIS ASS GOT KISSED BY A GIRL AND NOBODY EVER KISSED ME ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHH
Absolutely brutal if not larp.

In older classes they were more stealth about their disgust, even tough they still bullied, but in Elementary school their disgust is 100% honest.

The ultimate black pill.
Yep it resonates with me 100% they have no filter it's absolutely brutal.

The ultimate black pill.
They did this because I picked my nose (or at least that's what my parents say)

Yep it resonates with me 100% they have no filter it's absolutely brutal.
Yeah, that's what always scared me about normies. They never had a fucking filter while I have a filter almost my entire life. That feeling when you can't just "be yourself" like others instead you are high-inhib and always nice etc... normies are fucking animals. They say immediately what they fucking think. I guess that's what its like when you were never rejected and never doubted your status.

Horrible days school sucks

Elementary school wasnt bad for me because I was actually average and normal looking back then and was able to make alot of friends. Middle school is where everything went downhill for me and highschool was hell on earth

I'll never forget this one girl who fucking hated me and I never did anything to her or anyone. I was walking out of class one day and she was standing near the door and she shot me a look I'll never forget. It was a look of "why the fuck do you even exist you ugly freak". She just stared at me in disgust as I continued walking.

I had another class with her and in this class I was assigned to sit right next to her. For 3 days when I would walk in to go to my seat my chair would be somewhere else in the classroom. At first I didn't know wtf was going on and I would have to move it back every time. But the 3rd time it happened I caught this bitch staring at me as I went to put my chair back and she threw her hands up in anger and gave up after that.

I have trillions of stories and experiences like that and If my parents had any firearms I would've shot up the school.

Luckily I've gone up 2 points since then from a 2 to a 4/10 so i'm "respectably" ugly as in people wont go out their way to try and bully me anymore not that they could nowadays anyways, but I'll be subconsciously ignored and tuned out if i partake in social settings unless its at my job.

School is just fucking hell for subhumans. If you weren't a star athlete or had rich parents it was over for you. The highest level you could reach was a boot licker or jester for the popular kids. Normies deserve the worse possible form of physical and mental torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back