Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In Elementary, a woman kissed the wart of class Chad, but refused to kiss me in truth or dare

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
That was the milestone in which I realized how over it was.
So, playing truth or dare was pretty common in my school for some time, and obviously most of the "dares" were kisses, mainly towards me, who wasn't playing; they thought it was such a dare task to give me a peck in the mouth, and girls were visibly disgusted by the idea. One day, the boys invited me to play because they felt pity, and I went happy thinking how I lucked out.
To summarize, one of the boys in the circle dared a girl to kiss a wart in the hand of class Chad. She hesitated, but kissed it with a perky smile after that. The same girl, when dared to give me a peck, fiercely refused to do it, even threatening to leave the game if that was the case.
On the good side, one of the other girls whom also were dared to kiss me did it quickly, but she got so visibly disgusted, to the point of her skin attaining a pale complexion for some time; the other girls flocked around her asking how she survived to it.
So yeah, it's over :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Girls would eat the smegma off a Chad who hasn't washed his dick in 4 years. Also, Joined: Jan 2, 2020.

Feels bad bro.I've got a similar experience,it was true or dare too,some girl in class came to me and said i was HOT (other girls laughing in the background) :feelskek::cryfeels:

The spiraling up or down starts early.

Imagine being this chad. You're young af and you're already getting all sorts of validation and positive experiences. That in turn will make you try more and earlier than most boys. Which in turn only fuels the upward spiral. You have sex earlier than most which boosts your confidence, you become the go to guy at school for fucking. Then even outside of school people can see your good genetics AND your actual confidence (not the bluepill memeshit) that was born from your life experiences. You take every chance in life, and in fact, you even create chances for yourself.

Now the incel story? It's the complete opposite. A life full of disappointment, mockery, bullying, sadness, desperation, an endless search for answers and solutions (until you find the blackpill).

I strongly doubt that's what he was trying to imply
I know what he was trying to imply and satirized it, because it was not relevant to the conversation. We are all incels, and thus all losers. Bragging about being an older loser is going to bring zero benefit to you.

I know what he was trying to imply and satirized it, because it was not relevant to the conversation. We are all incels, and thus all losers. Bragging about being an older loser is going to bring zero benefit to you.

True

It’s over buddy boyo, welcome home

Fuark I wanna be a 2020cel

Something like that happened to me once

some girl in class came to me and said i was HOT
2020"cels"
You're clearly misrepresenting that post by omitting it's surrounding context, so allow me to emphasize it:
it was true or dare too,
some girl in class came to me and said i was HOT
(other girls laughing in the background)
The laughter obviously implies that this was a joke. IE he was being bullied, she didn't likely think he was hot.

I've experienced that kind of shit too. Some random foid tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I wanted to date her in HS. Didn't even try to preface that with some kind of conversation, which is what a foid would do if she ACTUALLY wanted to date you. I looked past her and saw her smirking friends instantly recognizeable as mean girl types.

This was obviously some kind of set up, either short term ("too bad, I don't want to date you!") or long-term (date once, give out nothing, stand up for 2nd date, try to take embarassing photos/audio to fuck with you) so I refused.

It's not non-incel (or volcel) to reject disingenuous situations, because you're not rejecting actual romance/sex, just a false promise of it that would waste your time, hurt your feelings, etc.

The best you could hope for is some moral foid might be disgusted by that and want to pity-date you, but as rare as that is, it's ALSO doomed to failure because she wouldn't respect you as you were weak and fell prey to the ploy.