Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In EE every girl that is older than 18 is in a relationship

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Every.Single. One. At work, at University, on the streets, everywhere. How the hell am I supposed to find a girl at my age (21)? It's especially hard if you don't have a car or money. At least the women in the West are mostly single throughout their 20s.

You gotta throw in the towel, call it a day, ff.

Who knows, maybe it's one of their excuses to not go out with you. It is possible that they say this so it could seem as if you have bad luck, to not seem mean to you.

Who knows, maybe it's one of their excuses to not go out with you. It is possible that they say this so it could seem as if you have bad luck, to not seem mean to you.
Lol, like I ask them out. It's on their Facebook, they have pictures with their boyfriends

Hmm not really true I am EE myself. There are ton of single girls who dont really date anyone.

They might be just saying they have a bf to get rid of u,it is a fairly common excuse.

Lol, like I ask them out. It's on their Facebook, they have pictures with their boyfriends

Why do you ask them out when you see them with a boyfriend on Facebook

Lmao Op. Strong cope.

You think if you had a car and money they still wouldn't tell you they had a boyfriend?

some of them are in relationships with the same guy

Go to Russia, there are more women than men there. RooshV claims to slay in Russia, and he is an ugly arab.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back