Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In Cuckmerica If You Refuse To Let Your Kid Change Genders You Lose Custody Of Your Child

Oh Lord, the Great Collapse
Won't be our end
When the world falls into the flames
We will rise again

the irony, is that if this muzzie believed in abortion, this all could have been prevented

In cuckada you have to pay for the gender-change surgery of your boy(to a girl) decided by the mother, divorced, through child support.

Western men lost the shit test (of feminism). Let's see if muslims win

EDIT:

Thinking again, is this all the dramatics done by a foid when she isn't able to get a Chad's spawn? Some kinda vengeance on the beta's kid she's raising.

Last edited:
Fucking hell, as an autistic male, I’m sick of literal autistic trannies giving my types a bad name by resorting to…. that.

the irony, is that if this muzzie believed in abortion, this all could have been prevented
Abortion is permissible under certain circumstances; if it's for the mother's health (as in, she will die while giving birth) or if she was raped and she gets pregnant as a result. It's not black and white, stop pretending that it is. :feelsjuice:

Abortion is permissible under certain circumstances; if it's for the mother's health (as in, she will die while giving birth) or if she was raped and she gets pregnant as a result. It's not black and white, stop pretending that it is. :feelsjuice:
Abortion shoulld be only allowed if she was impregnated through [UWSL]artificial insemination, in other cases the fetus didn't invade her body (just grew inside it), therefore she has no right to take him out. She doesn't have the right of killing an innocent, just because of her personal buisiness, if it was through artificial insemination, fetus is not innocent[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Abortion only allowed if she was impregnated through [UWSL]artificial insemination, in other cases the fetus didn't invade her body (just grew inside it), therefore she has no right to take him out. She doesn't have the right of killing an innocent, just because of her personal buisiness, if it was through artificial insemination, fetus is not innocent[/UWSL]
I'm talking from an Islamic perspective.

The U.S.S.A. , it's like if Stalin was a tranny enforcing sex changes on the populace with a political vanguard of BLM, radical feminist, and faggot foot soldiers. I don't think there has ever been a worse nation or empire in the world history of civilization.

Last edited:
I love how to become a tranny you have to be recruited jfl imagine having zero sympathy for an autistic child because you need to get gen z tranny rates up

The very same nation that will call you pedophile and creep when you admit that you are attracted to 17-year-olds (which are phenotypically/ethologically indistinguishable from older women) as a ~20-year-old man and the very same nation that says that these 17-year-old babies are unfit for sexual consent - so for a quick fuck (they already did at least a dozen times before) they are too immature/inept, but for a life-altering medical operation they are mentally fit enough (although according to them their brain is so underdeveloped that they just cannot physiologically say what's right and wrong for them). Everyone who looks for logic in that decision is wrong in the clown's world.
The U.S.S.A. , it's like if Stalin was a tranny enforcing sex changes on the populace with a political vanguard of BLM, radical feminist, and faggot foot soldiers. I don't think there has ever been a worse nation or empire in the world history of civilization.

This unironically distresses me. This is the kind of shit the most powerful people in this world, those who control UN, EU, Corporations, promote. And they are using their ceconomic power and influence to make everyone bend to their will.

Only countries like Iran, China or Russia, who took a stand against western hegemony are barely able to save their popularions from this bullshit.

The very same nation that will call you pedophile and creep when you admit that you are attracted to 17-year-olds (which are phenotypically/ethologically indistinguishable from older women) as a ~20-year-old man and the very same nation that says that these 17-year-old babies are unfit for sexual consent - so for a quick fuck (they already did at least a dozen times before) they are too immature/inept, but for a life-altering medical operation they are mentally fit enough (although according to them their brain is so underdeveloped that they just cannot physiologically say what's right and wrong for them). Everyone who looks for logic in that decision is wrong in the clown's world.
Exactly.

This unironically distresses me. This is the kind of shit the most powerful people in this world, those who control UN, EU, Corporations, promote. And they are using their ceconomic power and influence to make everyone bend to their will.

Only countries like Iran, China or Russia, who took a stand against western hegemony are barely able to save their popularions from this bullshit.

remember this all started with giving women rights
slippery slope is real. feminist organizations evolved to support lgb rights when feminist legislation passed thru cause they need a cause to keep existing and farming shekels. then they brought tranny shit in with LGBT, now soon they will do tranny kids, then beastiality, neo pronouns. maybe polygamy, polygny too

Wow so now that it’s happening against a Muslim they care? Lol. This has happened to hundreds of white families and your people supported it.
Remember that it was the pigskin men who did it.
Jews and niggers*
:feelskek:

women’s suffrage in the US actually wasn’t even supported by women. It was Jews and African Americans that forced it, then when it became popular women started moving for it.

Fucking hell, as an autistic male, I’m sick of literal autistic trannies giving my types a bad name by resorting to…. that.
It's important to note that the autistic teenager was an incel, asking out girls but being rebuffed.

Transsexuality as advanced inceldom theorem confirmed. It's literally a narcissistic defense (falling in love with yourself, 'becoming the gf').

also:

:feelshaha:

Last edited:
yikes usually this is the sort of shit you see or hear about from cucknada

Even after all That society in general remains cucked and worships women more and more everyday

Of course it was Seattle. Probably the most cucked city after San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles.