Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In class today (senior year high school, just went back)

dominic

dominic

Officer
We tell the class our name and I had to repeat mine like five times, and one girl was like "thats....unique"

My retarded fucking idiot white mom and stupid mudslime dad couldn't have just given me a normal fucking americanized first name like every other minority group. Only muslims do this shit.

I told them about it when I got home today and they still say shit like I'm overthinking it, and that nobody cares about my name, etc. Fucking cunts. I said why do you think every other minority group gives their kids an americanized first name. Fucking pieces of shit ruined damn near 19 years of my life.

Fuck my life.

@Transcended Trucel

thank god I'm no longer in school.
Sometimes I get bored being NEET, but at least I can't be humiliated anymore.

God damn that sucks. I also had problems with my name when I was younger. Not much you can do but take the L, farm enough money and job xp/degree/cert move out and change it.

thank god I'm no longer in school.
Sometimes I get bored being NEET, but at least I can't be humiliated anymore.
Normalfags love humiliating people for immutable/unchangable trairs. And females select their partners almost purely off traits that are impossible to change. Shithole world.
We tell the class our name and I had to repeat mine like five times, and one girl was like "thats....unique"

My retarded fucking idiot white mom and stupid mudslime dad couldn't have just given me a normal fucking americanized first name like every other minority group. Only muslims do this shit.

I told them about it when I got home today and they still say shit like I'm overthinking it, and that nobody cares about my name, etc. Fucking cunts. I said why do you think every other minority group gives their kids an americanized first name. Fucking pieces of shit ruined damn near 19 years of my life.

Fuck my life.

@Transcended Trucel
A lot of low IQ brown ethnic parents don't understand how much damage the inability to fit in does to their child.

I’m a senior in HS too, I have a long ass last name and nobody can pronounce it, I’ve been made fun of for it too. I’m glad I don’t have an arab first name because that’s a MASSIVE hit to job interviews.

Lol same I have to repeat my name every single time it's extremely humiliating

You do realize you can just change your name? What you can't change is, your genetics.

Focus on real problems

I thought it was easy to legally change your name in the USA.
You do realize you can just change your name? What you can't change is, your genetics.

Focus on real problems

Lol at a highschool kid changing his name. You realise how much he'd get clowned for that in school? You can't just change your name and act like nothing happened unless you move far away and start a new life where nobody knows you.

Fuck my life.

@Transcended Trucel
Your 19 and starting senior year: you've been repeating classes, haven't you paki?:feelssus:
I will start my junior year in 2 weeks, any advice?

i don't have a unique name but it's very ethnic tbh. wish they could name me something "normal"
Your 19 and starting senior year: you've been repeating classes, haven't you paki?:feelssus:
I will start my junior year in 2 weeks, any advice?
junior year of high school? how old are you?

i don't have a unique name but it's very ethnic tbh. wish they could name me something "normal"

junior year of high school? how old are you?

Stop crying.
Your name is your face.
It doesn't matter what name you have when you are good looking.
I have Islamic name and i don't care. Just be proud of your culture. People will admire you.
Changing your name will make it worse.
If you are a curry or sandnigger, you will become a joke with a name like Richard.
It is like shitskin Latinas who name themselves Isabella.

If you are a curry or sandnigger, you will become a joke with a name like Richard.
I've seen ethnics give themselves white names, like "Mohammad" calling themselves "Micheal", it's kinda pathetic and they're clearly coping, too bad they'll never be white.

I've seen ethnics give themselves white names, like "Mohammad" calling themselves "Micheal", it's kinda pathetic and they're clearly coping, too bad they'll never be white.
On the other hand you see whites converting to Islam and changing their names to Islamic names. Nobody shames them but they admire them. Just be white and everything you do will be attractive.

This british foid converted to Islam and changed her name to Aisha.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLFiCsdd0Pc

Last edited:
what's your name again?

Mohammad" calling themselves "Micheal", it's kinda pathetic and they're clearly coping, too bad they'll never be white.
My mom literally tells me to do shit like this. "So what, we named you Osama? Just go by Oliver!"

literally zero self awareness.

Fuck my life.

@Transcended Trucel
you overthink about what normies say, remember that they are inferior to you