Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR In class rn

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I’m at the back of the class and everyone is either working on something else, sleeping, or absent. No one is paying attention to this boring ass lecture jfl. Prof is literally talking to themself. School is such bullshit but has the power to put me in constant stress because I need the bullshit paper to get a job that a monkey could do :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
get to work. being homeless as an incel is hell tier .

Please work hard

dont worry baby nigga you will get through this
just daydream about some bullshit, thats how i survived

worth it when completed, best to push on brocel

Mogged mij naar hel en terug... veel success daar broeder.

Wat studeer je?

Please work hard
Many of us do try/have tried to work our hardest, but let's just say it ain't easy to work hard when you aren't guaranteed getting a girlfriend or sex, you will be wageslaving at a job just to make some Jew richer, you will be working long-ass hours especially in the U.S., like 40% of your income will be taken by the State, and you have to pay tons of grocery, gas, and other expenses just to live.

So basically, we are living to work @Corvus

Last edited:
Many of us do try/have tried to, but let's just say it ain't easy to work hard when you aren't guaranteed getting a girlfriend or sex, you will be wageslaving at a job just to make some Jew richer, you will be working long-ass hours especially in the U.S., like 40% of your income will be taken by the State, and you have to pay tons of grocery, gas, and other expenses just to live.

So basically, we are living to work @Corvus
Everything seems pointless when u know that the future would not be better