Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In class right now,burgercels how do you cope with school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I only know this from hear say,but do Westerncels actually have to study in school and do homework?
I probably haven't done homework since grade 8 and I haven't studied since even longer than that.I've gotten so lazy,I literally just stay on my phone all day at school,while drinking energy drinks and eating boiled eggs with salami.How do you not want to die,knowing that you're doing something completely useless?

school is a prison bro. just sit it out.

I only know this from hear say,but do Westerncels actually have to study in school and do homework?
I probably haven't done homework since grade 8 and I haven't studied since even longer than that.I've gotten so lazy,I literally just stay on my phone all day at school,while drinking energy drinks and eating boiled eggs with salami.How do you not want to die,knowing that you're doing something completely useless?
I always want to die. Throughout high school, I just LDARed. I literally woke up depressed, went to school, then came home, ate a lot, and laid down. Fuck homework and academic success tbh

I'm doing great in EE school.It's not even school,tbh.We play music in class and eat pig stomach soup.
replace the energy drinks with piwo tbh

I literally just stay on my phone all day at school
Aside from sleeping in class, that’s what I did to cope during school hours

Aside from sleeping in class, that’s what I did to cope during school hours
On my phone right now,lol.
The teacher is preaching his shitty morals 20centemeters next to me.

One of his retarded quotes is.
"GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY TROUSARS"
he says this when someone offends him in any way.

Last edited:
On my phone right now,lol.
The teacher is preaching his shitty morals 20centemeters next to me.
You must not be that much of an incel if you can get away with posting on here while less than a foot away from a teacher. It seemed as if teachers were always the hardest on me while in school and I was one of the more “behaved” ones

You must not be that much of an incel if you can get away with posting on here while less than a foot away from a teacher. It seemed as if teachers were always the hardest on me while in school and I was one of the more “behaved” ones
Define "behaved"
I don't get myself in trouble and there are also very specific things which I'm great at.Which in a way grants me immunity from the guys running the school.Vecause if I was to be punished the school wouldn't look as elite.

you have an altERnative option

Define "behaved"
I don't get myself in trouble and there are also very specific things which I'm great at.Which in a way grants me immunity from the guys running the school.Vecause if I was to be punished the school wouldn't look as elite.
Behaved as in I rarely talked to anyone and did whatever class work that was thrown at me. If it wasn’t for lookism I wouldn’t have even been noticed by my teachers much less scorned

Behaved as in I rarely talked to anyone and did whatever class work that was thrown at me. If it wasn’t for lookism I wouldn’t have even been noticed by my teachers much less scorned
I talk to most people in my class,but I don't really do class work,I usually either cheat or find alternative ways to get good grades.

I talk to most people in my class,but I don't really do class work,I usually either cheat or find alternative ways to get good grades.
As long as you look busy they shouldn’t bother you, of course that wasn’t the case during my stint

wow tbh nt mogs me

School was hell for me, because of the hostility that I faced from my male classmates (being bullied by many of them), and being ignored by all the foids, I couldn't do anything to escape from it, only just waiting for the departure time to run away to my house. Now in college I'm still alone but at least nobody mockes me and I can skip as many classes as I can.

Totally unrelated but salami is actually pretty good. Although, I prefer prosciutto.

Totally unrelated but salami is actually pretty good. Although, I prefer prosciutto.
We don't have Porsciutto in Bulgaria,I've never tasted It.

School was hell for me, because of the hostility that I faced from my male classmates (being bullied by many of them), and being ignored by all the foids, I couldn't do anything to escape from it, only just waiting for the departure time to run away to my house. Now in college I'm still alone but at least nobody mockes me and I can skip as many classes as I can.
I used to get bullied by everyone,guys bf girls.With the guys I could at least fight and even if I lost,they would stop,since I at least hit them and no one wants to be hit,but with the girls It was different.I couldn't do anything.The just kept on mocking me.At the time,a girl that I thought was really pretty and I liked since we were kids started to bully me.

BUT HEN THEY ALL GOT MOLESTED,BY A MALE TEACHER :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Serves them right,fucking cunts.

Last edited:
I used to have study motivation before, but I lost it when I got blackpilled. I will probably fuck up my grades because of it, but I don't care tbh. I'm not going to wagecuck and serve Shlomo anyway. I only go to school because I get studybuxx for it. Seeing chads and stracies all the day is truly a hell though, but it's worth it for the studybuxx ngl.