Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In-cel Tears. How Do You Feel About Women praising Jeremy Meeks?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
You complain about us praising mass killers like Elliot Rogers, The Son Of Sam and That Lapine Guy in Canada who shot lots of women around 1991. How do you feel about women who write letters to men in jail, like Jeremy Meeks.
Also, I heard that The Florida School shooter is getting lots of mail from females also. How do you feel about that.
I never heard of males sending mail to female killers (though they are rare)

Most females are hypocrites. I don’t praise killers myself though.

It’s over for In-cels

not in-cel tears myself, but my opinions is that it sucks balls bro

Most females are hypocrites. I don’t praise killers myself though.
Foids are even the ones who sent love letters to Nikolas Cruz, who killed 17 children. Foids are more fucked up than we are.

You complain about us praising mass killers like Elliot Rogers, The Son Of Sam and That Lapine Guy in Canada who shot lots of women around 1991. How do you feel about women who write letters to men in jail, like Jeremy Meeks.
Also, I heard that The Florida School shooter is getting lots of mail from females also. How do you feel about that.
I never heard of males sending mail to female killers (though they are rare)
they like it, for them jeremy meeks fucking their wifes would be a dream come true

cucktears will not reply it as usual