Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In case you forget what a chad is

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
It's not just an incel/PSL slang. It's used by normies a lot.

It's not just an incel/PSL slang. It's used by normies a lot.
yeah and it becomes annoying after a while since they overuse it
they legit call anyone who shares their same interests a chad

yeah and it becomes annoying after a while since they overuse it
they legit call anyone who shares their same interests a chad
Exactly especially in reddit. It's annoying.

somebody told me that i am the antithesis of a chad :feelsrope:

ctrl + f: incel 1 of 8 results

I find the idea of this term having a legitimate Wikipedia entry overly funny.
Why do you sound surprised?

Remember that only those of us who have experienced this sort of thing catalogue and keep track of and use it as daily vocabulary. The rest of the world generally catches up with and start using terms from fringe movements like ours about 5-10 years after its been in circulation.

:chad:
I find the idea of this term having a legitimate Wikipedia entry overly funny.
Wikipedia having entries about meme culture or obscure subcultures feels weird ngl. I think it is the contrast between its usual serious tone and reading crap like this in those articles:
In online animation drawings in the manosphere, a Chad is further tagged with the last name Thundercock and is often depicted as muscular with a very pronounced crotch bulge.

I did a poll once and asked 100 cels to post a pic on an ideal "chad" and got wildly different results across the board so I don't even know what even makes a true chad. Some were straight up ogre testoserone beasts and some were like prettyfags

:chad:

Wikipedia having entries about meme culture or obscure subcultures feels weird ngl. I think it is the contrast between its usual serious tone and reading crap like this in those articles:
That has to be it. Reads like a Monty Python sketch. :feelskek::feelshaha:

An interesting amount of incel terms have Wiktionary definitions perhaps I will make a thread about it
I did a poll once and asked 100 cels to post a pic on an ideal "chad" and got wildly different results across the board so I don't even know what even makes a true chad. Some were straight up ogre testoserone beasts and some were like prettyfags
Young foids like prettyboys
Older foids like muscular, manly man
That is the general trend