Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy In case u start believing protesting noodles

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Redpillcomics2

Lol at noodle whores. They have less credibility than a Jewish journalist.

Imagine being white with light eyes and being so ugly not a single noodle was ever interested in you. That's me

:feelsrope:

Imagine being white with light eyes and being so ugly not a single noodle was ever interested in you. That's me

:feelsrope:
Don't believe this, although rare I have seen 1/10 jbw with 9/10 noodles.

I FREQUENTLY see 3/10 (which I guess u are) JBW with 7/10 noodles.

Being white is as easy to get noodles as being worth $10bn is to get white girls. Literally u have to try REALLY hard as a jbw for a noodle to NOT fuck u

All these "protestors" are just virtue signaling normies who are desperate for social validation. But some mayos here, think these protests are proof that white foids hate white men when in reality it's just larping and virtue signaling and nothing more for the most part. Most of these foids then go home to a white bf and no further fucks are given about ethnic men.

Being white is as easy to get noodles as being worth $10bn is to get white girls. Literally u have to try REALLY hard as a jbw for a noodle to NOT fuck u
I shouldn't believe my life experiences, k

Tho to be fair there are very few noodles where I live. But I've only ever seen them with tall whites.

You live in SEA right? This does not work in the west.