Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In Californian state,white babies are less than 30% of born babies

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
White babies make up 28% of babies born in california.Damn

""Of all live births in California during 2014-2016 (average), 47.2% were Hispanic, 28.6% were white, 5.6% were black, 0.4% were American Indian/Alaska Native and 15.7% were Asian/Pacific Islander.""

Its going to become a non white state by 2060. And a third world shithole too I might add.

Mexicans reproduce like rats

They eat beans then nest in their sombrero’s

After that they give birth to rodents that sell oranges that they steal from peoples yards on the highway

I
Its going to become a non white state by 2060. And a third world shithole too I might add.
well its right now majority non white and still 4th most developed country in world usa then china then japan then germany then california are countries with highest gdp if you consider california a country.
Also the most developed city in world is san fransisco which is 55% nonwhite currently.
I think in usa whites will become 20-25% of population and stay in that percentage due to migration of slavs and whites from latin america

After that they give birth to rodents that sell oranges that they steal from peoples yards on the highway
In my opinon only rich or educated(high IQ)/No criminal record legal people from latin america should be allowed to immigrate in usa and get integrated instead of attaching to spanish language

I

well its right now majority non white and still 4th most developed country in world usa then china then japan then germany then california are countries with highest gdp if you consider california a country.
Also the most developed city in world is san fransisco which is 55% nonwhite currently.
I think in usa whites will become 20-25% of population and stay in that percentage due to migration of slavs and whites from latin america

In my opinon only rich or educated(high IQ)/No criminal record legal people from latin america should be allowed to immigrate in usa and get integrated instead of attaching to spanish language
High gdp doesn't mean that the common populace cannot have shitty lives. I am not sure of the attitudes that non whites will bring to the table.

High gdp doesn't mean that the common populace cannot have shitty lives. I am not sure of the attitudes that non whites will bring to the table.
eveeywhere in world you have people who end up having shitty lives due to diffrent reasons "lowIQ,inceldom,unfairness,LifeCircumstances,Lazyness,bad Luck,unfortunate life events" but overall looking san fransisco is city with highest gdp/richPeople/education/wealth in the world

Jfl,before I thught it was dubai

This dirty garlicbreath posts nothing other than these garbage posts and crying about racism, go move to fucking africa already you ungrateful shitskin.

Oh no that's terrible!

088.jpg

Yet all the female babies will be white Chad only when they are old enough to date.

White babies make up 28% of babies born in california.Damn

""Of all live births in California during 2014-2016 (average), 47.2% were Hispanic, 28.6% were white, 5.6% were black, 0.4% were American Indian/Alaska Native and 15.7% were Asian/Pacific Islander.""
Hehe good

this shit can't be good

holy shit, that's a lot of fucking mexicans

Just in time for the ice age

Oh well, nigs get the dark, dystopian crime world they deserve, and cowardly whites don't reproduce their weak bitch genetics. Nature at work, any way you slice it.

Oh well, nigs get the dark, dystopian crime world they deserve, and cowardly whites don't reproduce their weak bitch genetics. Nature at work, any way you slice it.
Advice: Don't let the fuckers into Texas, Austin is already done and finished, don't let them invade other parts of your state, they bring nothing more than technocracy and mental cancer called liberalism with them and should be treated as infectees with a dangerous/infective/neurodegenerative disease, when you see Californians spit on them so that they go back into the shit-covered streets of San Francisco or another shithole in their STD-ridden, with fecal matter covered and with burning forests/earthquakes cursed state, may the latest sea gull defacate in their Starbucks cafee slurping hipster faces. God, am not even an American and I hate California.

It’s odd how California is portrayed as a white place but it has a lot of Latinos

Who cares about USofA

Our elite have bragged about what's coming to the Historic American Nation for years... From April 9, 1990:

White genocide is their end goal and the white liberals go too.

E0oKg9FWEAcQpHP

Do not feed the Mexicans. Food determines numbers.

@UninspiredGuy1

lol whites in usa are expected to be a minority by 2050 , i'm white myself but it's their own fault for their genocidal policies so fuck them

California was a white land for a very short period of time if you think about it. It was brown before colonial times and is brown again. The thing is that the native Americans at least had a rich culture unlike the modern browns of USA.

I'm not even white but even I know this ain't gonna end well. California is going from bad to worse

I am more suprised that niggers numbers are even lower
Then in future cucknited states will look like current mexico or SA shitholes

White Europeans on a path of suicide globally, as a general rule White foids no longer have children in large numbers because a majority of them are somehow above having families in their collective narcissism where they'll birth children so long as it is with a rich White Chad only. [Or just rich wealthy Chads in general as they're not even loyal to race or ethnicity hardly at all anymore.]

Last edited:
JFL America in the 50s was like 90% White. Now it’s like 55%. I wonder (((why))).

JFL America in the 50s was like 90% White. Now it’s like 55%. I wonder (((why))).
Im not white but now china will surpass usa as superpower.If usa was left western european white only and instead of immigration they focused on enlarging their population to 500-700 million western european whitesOnly and deproted negroes back to africa(native americans leaving them only centred in an enclosed region).USA would be the mega superpower and probably colonize latin america and kill off non whites untill argentine and destroy "china and slavic russia" and be only superpower on earth

Im not white but now china will surpass usa as superpower.If usa was left western european white only and instead of immigration they focused on enlarging their population to 500-700 million western european whitesOnly and deproted negroes back to africa(native americans leaving them only centred in an enclosed region).USA would be the mega superpower and probably colonize latin america and kill off non whites untill argentine and destroy "china and slavic russia" and be only superpower on earth
You’re right. And humanity would be better off as a result.

You’re right. And humanity would be better off as a result.
No, not really, this is a world of villainy, there are no good guys or heroes no matter which side prevails, all our heroes are long dead.

No, instead this world will descend into total chaos no matter what happens, our collective global fate was sealed long ago.

Last edited:
No, not really, this is a world of villainy, there are no good guys or heroes no matter which side prevails, all our heroes are long dead.

No, instead this world will descend into total chaos no matter what happens, our collective global fate was sealed long ago.
The best thing is the thing that causes less harm and suffering to individuals globally

The best thing is the thing that causes less harm and suffering to individuals globally
Idealism is just that, idealism. The future is going to be non-stop pain street, less harm and suffering is not optional.

I can absolutely confirm Mexican foids pop out babies like its nothing here in the sf bay area. From multiple fathers.

The Mexican foids have 3-4 children by the time they hit their late 20s. And it doesn't even stop there for a lot of them.

Its insane. I wish one would give me the chance to cum inside of her.

Lately I have been aiming for Mexican foids. All of the noodlewhores are taken so I pretty much have no choice and with white foids I have no chance at all. Even the fat landwhales.

But I think if I try harder with stylemaxxing and getting back to working out, I can ascend by aiming for a short, poor, nerdy 3-4/10 latina. As long as she isn't too ghetto or ratchet. They all live in the ghetto but obviously not all of them are trashy ratchets.

Can't blame me. Not too long from now I'll be 40 and my face will start to sag, lose muscle mass, etc... At which point I can only be a sugar daddy at best if I'm lucky.

All the noodlewhores, white foids, and good looking latinas are completely taken. And if they are single, its like I'm totally invisible to them and not even human.

Last edited:
I can absolutely confirm Mexican foids pop out babies like its nothing here in the sf bay area. From multiple fathers.

The Mexican foids have 3-4 children by the time they hit their late 20s. And it doesn't even stop there for a lot of them.

Its insane. I wish one would give me the chance to cum inside of her.

Lately I have been aiming for Mexican foids. All of the noodlewhores are taken so I pretty much have no choice and with white foids I have no chance at all. Even the fat landwhales.

But I think if I try harder with stylemaxxing and getting back to working out, I can ascend by aiming for a short, poor, nerdy 3-4/10 latina. As long as she isn't too ghetto or ratchet. They all live in the ghetto but obviously not all of them are trashy ratchets.

Can't blame me. Not too long from now I'll be 40 and my face will start to sag, lose muscle mass, etc... At which point I can only be a sugar daddy at best if I'm lucky.

All the noodlewhores, white foids, and good looking latinas are completely taken. And if they are single, its like I'm totally invisible to them and not even human.
I'd rather be single and alone then to date somebody outside of my own race or ethnicity, I don't care how sexually desperate I become overtime, I won't do it. I've thought about this for many years and that is my own takeaway conclusion.

I don't want to become just another White European that sells out their own and if that makes me a White devil male then so be it.

Last edited: