Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In biggest twist of irony, if a girl is actually interesting she's much better off as "interesting" guy

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I remember all women who were fun to talk to, and it carried their appeal immensely, even if it was platonic in some cases.
Every man is stuck in some dumb rat race to be the "funniest" and "most interesting". This is why you see so many cringe normies. Just overdoing their perceived advantage to the point it's grotesque.
It's like a femoid twerking their ass. Just obnoxious, and if you don't "have" it, no amount of monkey poses will help your flat ass.

The reason why men trip over their feet to impress women is because they put them on a pedestal and over value them. This is why white knights rush in to defend a woman who's clearly in the wrong the second they see her losing.

Its why people in jail murder men who sleep with 11 year old girls but have no problem being friends with a serial killer or mass murdering psychopaths. Because of this you now have a society of disgusting women, both personality and physically wise, who don't give two shits about morals or feelings and live to be a cumrag for genetically superior men.

All human men value women way more than they should, and because of this, there is an oversaturation of validation and attention being thrown women's way, thus increasing hypergamy and the need to stand out even more.

Last edited:
The reason why men trip over their feet to impress women is because they put them on a pedestal and over value them. This is why white knights rush in to defend a woman who's clearly in the wrong the second they see her losing.

Its why people in jail murder men who sleep with 11 year old girls but have no problem being friends with a serial killer or mass murder psychopaths. All human men value women way more than they should, and because of this, there is an oversaturation of validation and attention being thrown women's way, thus increasing hypergamy and the need to stand out even more
Hopefully as inceldom rates increase, this phenomenon is phased out.

Its why people in jail murder men who sleep with 11 year old girls but have no problem being friends with a serial killer or mass murder psychopaths. All human men value women way more than they should, and because of this, there is an oversaturation of validation and attention being thrown women's way, thus increasing hypergamy and the need to stand out even more
I don't think women are overvalued, in the sense that their worth is inflated artificially. Men simped for women long before we had this clown world. It's just that lots of social dynamics regulating their power are not at play anymore and it's only getting worse.
Men have power over physical world, women have power over society.

Hopefully as inceldom rates increase, this phenomenon is phased out.
No one stays on top forever. While our society is cucked now and not many users exist on here, men are starting to wisen up. We have channels like Think Before you Sleep, or Thinking Ape with thousands of viewers (mostly men obviously) Who gain information about the reality of our world and forgo the blue pill.
I don't think women are overvalued, in the sense that their worth is inflated artificially. Men simped for women long before we had this clown world. It's just that lots of social dynamics regulating their power are not at play anymore and it's only getting worse.
Men have power over physical world, women have power over society.
Men have been simping for women since the beginning of time. However, they did so because women were worth more than ten bucks and a simple fuck.

The value of women HAS increased because men are willing to accept more bad qualities about them. Hypergamy has also increased and thus made it harder to find a mate, further increasing the value of pussy.

So yes, women are overvalued. Women offer nothing to modern men but sex, and yet men shell out thousands of dollars just to drink their bath water and eat their shit wedged between a cookie. Tell me how that isn't overvaluing a product.

Last edited:
I remember when we were in elementary school, we would try to be the funniest in class because it was fun tbh.

So yes, women are overvalued. Women offer nothing to modern men but sex, and yet men shell out thousands of dollars just to drink their bath water. Tell me how that isn't overvaluing a product.
Female attention was always valuable, and femoids were always accompanied by their male relatives. Courting is yesterday's simping. The difference is, femoid could only talk to one guy. She couldn't commodify her attention, and she didn't have the technology to potentially reach the entire globe.
That's what I am talking about with dynamics in society. It's been changed completely but the baseline is the same.

In my experience as cringy as these normies may seem when they try hard to get a girl's attention or make her laugh, many girls actually kind of like it. Maybe it's out of politeness, but I noticed that guys whom I couldnt stand because of their chimpish simp behavior usually did fine with women. Jestermaxxing and outdoing your fellow males at it is a legit strategy.