Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel in an hour or so I will lose my virginity

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
To a fleshlight. I hear it feels like a real vagina. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

pic of the fleshlight ? :D

fleshlight + vr is my newest dream thx to this site. damn gonna have to workslave

Finally ascended. Happy for you buddy boyo. Have fun out there slaying some prime 10/10 fleshlights.

You have done it!!!

wow. i thought I wasn't shy about this kinda stuff but buying this from the shop was an intensely uncomfortable experience. jew store listed lower prices online too
IMG 20180618 172649

Which model did you buy and does it squeak like a balloon on each 'stroke'?

video it so we can get an idea if fleshlights are a good purchase or not
no homo

ur too young to resort to this. It is over.

congrats, hope the best for ya! - I wish that would happen to me soon :(
congrats, hope the best for ya! - I wish that would happen to me soon :(

Run rape game at this point, but serious note fucking hell. The thought of chads fucking at this night while we got brothers resorting to fleshlights. Inshallah God shows us justice in judgment day

Do these actually feel better than fapping?

lol nice, but you should really try a onahole as well.

quit this clickbait my young paddawan.

its truly over4u

wow. i thought I wasn't shy about this kinda stuff but buying this from the shop was an intensely uncomfortable experience. jew store listed lower prices online too
View attachment 22051
Reported for bragging,that looks like a 4/10 vag,probably a white jbs.

I have a fleshlight but it doesn't feel that great to me.

its over for degeneratecels

I still remember my first time using one, October 2013, it is a strange scenario, I am a virgin but I don't feel like one, they are good for a while but they start to get really loose, you had to squeeze it together to be able to get enough stimulation. I also had one that stuck to the ground, I maybe will buy another one of those, it got loose too so I had to start fucking the asshole part of it.

It does feel great cumming hands free into it, an amazing orgasm but I need to find one that doesn't get loose.