Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In all seriousness, on a scale of 1-10, how fucked are we in the next few years?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Not even for dating / foids which I'd assume most of us have written off and accepted the loss, but for making money, coping and just general survival?

Feels like sites like this are about to get erased completely off the net, then some sort of hate crime misogyny punishment for men in western nations, finally some sort of endgame that really clamps down on men.

For USA-cels, I'd say 8. 20 million people are expected to be unemployed and/or homeless by next month, we still have the virus to worry about, hypergamy is reaching insane levels, suicide rates have doubled since the quarantine, we have almost 100 straight days of multiple riots, the economy is in shambles, and if Trump wins we get more riots and if Biden wins we get potentially banned off the internet or hunted down and arrested for "misogyny".

Very fucked
For USA-cels, I'd say 8. 20 million people are expected to be unemployed and/or homeless by next month, we still have the virus to worry about, hypergamy is reaching insane levels, suicide rates have doubled since the quarantine, we have almost 100 straight days of multiple riots, the economy is in shambles, and if Trump wins we get more riots and if Biden wins we get potentially banned off the internet or hunted down and arrested for "misogyny".
You fucking nigger

The west is headed for either a civil war or a totalitarian 1984 regime with censorship you can't even think of thanks to technology.

The concept of a middle class or moving up the social hierarchy will be a thing of the past. Like some ancient mythos

You fucking nigger
Ok?
The west is headed for either a civil war or a totalitarian 1984 regime with censorship you can't even think of thanks to technology.

The concept of a middle class or moving up the social hierarchy will be a thing of the past. Like some ancient mythos
Like I said above if Trump wins political violence and rioting we see now will double and if Biden wins we get censorship galore. Biden is the same guy who made it legal to have at least one person be arrested in a domestic violence situation.

How will the fall of western civilization effect the rest of the world?.

high IQ future prediction skills

Once deep swamp gets back in power, their chips and computers.......

Are going to FLAG anyone that makes waves.......

So you don't want to be identified as incel.....

Financially....id say that the US will become another Brazil. Mostly poverty, with pockets of gated compounds......

I'd recommend trying to get a couple of acres in Idaho where....... You'd be less likely to become a statistic.....

As for the short term.... Say the next 5 years..... If you live in a shot hole city with 25 percent niggers........ Then get the fuck out right now.

Last edited:
I wonder how many "waves" will we go through.

So you don't want to be identified as

So you don't want to be identified as incel.....

Financially....id say that the US will become another Brazil. Mostly poverty, with pockets of gated compounds......

I'd recommend trying to get a couple of acres in Idaho where....... You'd be less likely to become a statistic.....

As for the short term.... Say the next 5 years..... If you live in a shot hole city with 25 percent niggers........ Then get the fuck out right now.

change your name to something common

delete social media

or if risky, donate $1 to biden campaign and make a social media saying you're LBGT

Not in 10 years but I predict in 50-100 years (4-5 generations): Western civilization will perish as Islam becomes more ubiquitous in Europe and the US due to uncontrolled mass immigration from Africa and Arab countries, increasing left-wing support and declining birth rates. Sweden will probably be the first Nation to fully succumb to Islam.

Not to bash Islam, I'm just making observations and based on that extrapolating to the future. If it be so it be so, natural selection. Islam's goal is world dominance.

change your name to something common

delete social media

or if risky, donate $1 to biden campaign and make a social media saying you're LBGT
Lol, hilarious. Pretend to be a woke snowflake. Actually that's fucking brilliant. .....im gonna use this strategy when I refuse to take the Vaccine. Say that the AIDS I have won't stand the vaccine......victimize myself right off the bat.

There's an author named Andrew Vacchs I like. His main character is named Burke. Blue Belle is one of the books.

Burke doesn't exist on government computers. Instead, Juan Gonzalez does. In NYC there are 150,000 Juan Gonzalez.

Gonzalez pays taxes, gives a dollar to democrats, and can only be traced to a Po box.

Gonzalez never votes, pays cash, and had no living relative.

He's vapor. Grubbermint computer says he's 5.8, brown hair, medium build, no scars or tattoos.

Last edited:
considering its only going to get worse from this point on, and the fact that were already in deep shit,
I guess killing ourselves in the near future is a pretty good plan

Lol, hilarious. Pretend to be a woke snowflake. Actually that's fucking brilliant. .....

There's an author named Andrew vacchs I like. His main character is named Burke.

Burke doesn't exist on government computers. Instead, Juan Gonzalez does.

Gonzalez pays taxes, gives money to democrats, and can only be traced to a Po box.

He's vapor.

I don't know how to get on this list but it seems if you're marked as "leftist" you can get away with a lot of crimes unless you fraud / scam over a few million or outright murder someone

I want on that list

we aren't getting fucked at all

Not in 10 years but I predict in 50-100 years (4-5 generations): Western civilization will perish as Islam becomes more ubiquitous in Europe and the US due to uncontrolled mass immigration from Africa and Arab countries, increasing left-wing support and declining birth rates. Sweden will probably be the first Nation to fully succumb to Islam.

Not to bash Islam, I'm just making observations and based on that extrapolating to the future. If it be so it be so, natural selection. Islam's goal is world dominance.
Cope.islam will never dominate anything in the west.western degeneracy will infect about 70% of the new immigrants and their sons and daughters will surely turn into huge fucking degenerates like every other kid born in the west.Public education and mass media has fucked kids beyond belief. unless there is a big revolution,i see no way for the west to claim god as his saviour.buckle up boyo for you are in the midst of the biggest collapse the world has ever seen.

Beyond over/10

I don't know how to get on this list but it seems if you're marked as "leftist" you can get away with a lot of crimes unless you fraud / scam over a few million or outright murder someone

I want on that list
Right. You want a zero flag status. There's absolutely nothing about you that implies you are capable of one non implanted groupthought.

......you hate guns, earn 40k and are content with that, believe in reparations, drive a Prius, and watch a lot of TV.

You're overweight, lazy, and married to a landwhale

Cope.islam will never dominate anything in the west.western degeneracy will infect about 70% of the new immigrants and their sons and daughters will surely turn into huge fucking degenerates like every other kid born in the west.Public education and mass media has fucked kids beyond belief. unless there is a big revolution,i see no way for the west to claim god as his saviour.buckle up boyo for you are in the midst of the biggest collapse the world has ever seen.
The Nazi's were a minority too, yet they decided for the majority

I hope the coronavirus never ends

incels are having sex daily so 0 in terms of sex

because they had power.you seriously think muslim will become big time players in the west?
Only time will tell. There's a billion Africans eager to enter Europe for a chance at bettering their lives. Close attention should be paid to Sweden as they represent the future of what's to come.

Even if we don't see the falling of the west in the next couple years, I think it's inevitable that things will only get worse regardless. jfl do you guys really trust millennials and zoomers to handle this world? We're fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back