Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In about two months I will be a baldcel...

V

VinylHorror

Greycel
I've been trying to forget about it. It's clear that my once-thick and wavy hair was residing, beginning even as far back as last year. I've always had shit-hair genetics even though it had a pretty impressive volume to it. I've been noticing hair in the sink, hair on my laptop, hair on my pillow. I changed my sheets last night and saw even more hair. There's a part of me that is just hoping it's stress since it started happening so goddamn rapidly (it seriously only started falling out at this rate about two weeks ago) but that is clearly just cope.

I don't have any fully bald people on my side of the family. Just dudes with thin hair and some widow's peaks. I'm done now. The only good thing about me physically is going away and I'm starting to think it's over for me. I honestly don't want to make it to Christmas. I want the courage to do what needs to be done.

balding is a death sentence

i used to have almost normal hairline, but now its widows peak, nw2

all the indicators tell that it will only get worse, if i get bald, i wont leave my flat and will just rot away literally

thing is that i think its connected with stress, insane amounts of mental pressure lead to overall organism resilence decay and therefore you start aging and organs start to be worn out. so i think our balding is a result of inceldom. very few people can tank through so much misery for long periods of times without any consequences

Nizoral, Finasteride and Minoxidil; do it now.

And people say that Fin might give you ED, but I've been on it for two months and it hasn't affected me. Even if it did, it wouldn't matter as an incel.

TheIncelStaresBack said:
Nizoral, Finasteride and Minoxidil; do it now.

And people say that Fin might give you ED, but I've been on it for two months and it hasn't affected me. Even if it did, it wouldn't matter as an incel.

seriosuly, Fin is a godsend. Jealous bald people lie online to disuade those who could benefit from it; side effects are, according to the latest studies, present in less than 2% of men, a sample which includes very old individuals: remove them, and the percent slips further.