Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In about 33 days, we will vote on the foid avi question once again.

Even if the no foid rule avi had won by 51% it's kind of retarded to enforce such unpopular rule into the 49% of the forum, Chad worship is not allowed I think yet Fat Link has Tyrone in his avi.
democracy is a shit system anyway

and in this case it was rigged and a scam too. Just like real life

Doesn't sound like a problem to me.
Yeah, so let's make the poll: Ban all anime avis - yes -no and see the results. That would be the logically correct poll.

Approve foid avis

Yeah, so let's make the poll: Ban all anime avis - yes -no and see the results. That would be the logically correct poll.
Lol this is such a non sequitur. Not all anime characters are foids or chads. What are you even trying to get at?

You only want to disregard them because they don't fit your personal agenda whilst only combining the poll choices that favor your interests and disregarding the rest. This isn't a collapsing third world African country sans democracy where the laws are influenced by intimidation and corruption.
what do you mean? Even if we don't disregard them we would have won. That's what I'm trying to say.
Include them or disregard them. The "allow 2D foid avis" side would have won.

Lol this is such a non sequitur. Not all anime characters are foids or chads. What are you even trying to get at?
You are correct, not all anime characters are foids or chads, but let's be honest here, anime avis are anime foid or anime chad most of the time, there's barely anything else and it would end in a shitshow if mods had to decide what's an anime chad or not so just ban it all, plus you would have the anime femboys covered, too.
If you're going down the anime avi ban route (like a retard) you're entering an endless rabbit hole (because they're just fucking drawings) that you cannot solve properly, so just ban it all and be done or allow them all. Anything in between is just a shitshow.

You are correct, not all anime characters are foids or chads, but let's be honest here, anime avis are anime foid or anime chad most of the time, there's barely anything else and it would end in a shitshow if mods had to decide what's an anime chad or not so just ban it all, plus you would have the anime femboys covered, too.
If you're going down the anime avi ban route (like a retard) you're entering an endless rabbit hole (because they're just fucking drawings) that you cannot solve properly, so just ban it all and be done or allow them all. Anything in between is just a shitshow.
You haven't even explained what's wrong with anime chads. They're not real chads (like how anime foids aren't real) but looking up to them is not gonna turn you into some troon freak like worshipping anime foids does.

You rarely see trannies watching these types of masculine anime, it's usually moe shit. Acting like they have the same affect on people is retarded.

You haven't even explained what's wrong with anime chads. They're not real chads (like how anime foids aren't real) but looking up to them is not gonna turn you into some troon freak like worshipping anime foids does.
>every weeb that likes waifus turns into a trannie
retard take. Most don't. It's mostly incels that just cope with females that act superior to real ones.
It's escapism.

Wanting to fuck foids doesn't mean you want to become them
You rarely see trannies watching these types of masculine anime, it's usually moe shit. Acting like they have the same affect on people is retarded.
and that means everyone that watches moe shit is a trannie?
It's just a good cope for people with shit lifes

Do you know why they are this popular in japan? Imagine you're a lonely incel in his 20s that has to wageslave 60-80 hours a week (not including overtime) while getting treated like shit all day. Once you go home you don't really want to do anything except maybe drinking some booze and coping by watching cute girls doing cute things.
If they didn't have this escapism they would likely all rope.

Sometimes escapism is needed. When I have a really shitty day I don't want to watch more serious or depressive shit. I just want to cope.

Impossible to tell if you're trolling or genuinely this stupid, but I will do my best to simplify this so that you can understand it.
View attachment 744980

76 votes to ban 2D or 3D female AVI's in all its entirety
20 votes to allow 2d or 3D female AVI's ONLY if it was a depiction of an avatar or icon disrespecting or mocking a dead woman which none of your AVI's have.

2 votes for other, which should be interpreted as a no because they would have voted to allow it otherwise by selecting the first two poll choices.
Gives us 96 votes total either voting to ban it in its entirety or ONLY allowing it if it mocks a dead woman.
98 votes total if you count the two votes that were for other.

44 votes to allow 2D or 3D female AVI's
50 votes to ban 3D female AVI's only but allow 2D AVI's (anime)
94 votes total

In either case, you have 96 over 94 and 98 over 94 if you combine the amount of voters that wanted them prohibited even if you exclude the two other votes that chose other. 94 vote to allow 2D anime icons, while 98 vote to ban it or only allow it on the condition that it is a deprecation of a dead woman.
well yeah I included option 4 as allowing not banning. My mistake

>every weeb that likes waifus turns into a trannie
retard take. Most don't. It's mostly incels that just cope with females that act superior to real ones.
It's escapism.

Wanting to fuck foids doesn't mean you want to become them
It's not just trannyism, it's also foid worship.
Do you know why they are this popular in japan? Imagine you're a lonely incel in his 20s that has to wageslave 60-80 hours a week (not including overtime) while getting treated like shit all day. Once you go home you don't really want to do anything except maybe drinking some booze and coping by watching cute girls doing cute things.
If they didn't have this escapism they would likely all rope.
Lol is incels.is your mommy and daddy? You can still watch anime. Not having an anime avi here is not gonna stop you from doing so.

It's not just trannyism, it's also foid worship.

Lol is incels.is your mommy and daddy? You can still watch anime. Not having an anime avi here is not gonna stop you from doing so.
having waifus is a cope and users want to express this cope by having their waifu as their avi

a) liking anime foids doesn't turn you into some troon freak either, that's simply a lie

b) chad worship is bad because chads represent a life on easy mode which you got through sheer luck + it represents the superficiality and the injustice of lookism. It's banned for probably a couple of other reasons that I don't know off the top of my head.

It's a double standard to be fine with anime chad avis but not with anime foid avis.

keep the ban and also ban the faggots who are doing loopholes with "male" characters

So now we're omitting an entire chunk of poll votes because we think the option is "trollish". At least try to have some logical consistency in your arguments instead of insulting Fat Link's capability to make authentic polls. 11% of users voted for that option and we shouldn't silence them because we mistakenly perceive it as an attempt at comedy.
If you can't see that "only allow avis that disrespect foids or mock dead foids!" is a troll answer, I can't help you, you're lost.

keep the ban and also ban the faggots who are doing loopholes with "male" characters
literally 1984

1984.gif

Against just because I know it's only going to be people with their waifu anime avis and I can't stand to see those tbhngl. If I see an anime avi replying to my thread I will doxx them and send anthrax to their home adress.
Whenever another complete waifucel avi replied to one of my posts, I feel so dirty.

b) if we would apply your logic we would run into another problem: Anime CHAD worship. All the anime CHAD avis have to get banned too then, because according to your logic it would be chad worship, which is not allowed on incels.is
based, Chad worship of all kinds should not be allowed.

Even if the no foid rule avi had won by 51% it's kind of retarded to enforce such unpopular rule into the 49% of the forum, Chad worship is not allowed I think yet Fat Link has Tyrone in his avi.

The fucking rule only got 40% of votes jfl
We are a democratic forum

I didn't say that they're equivalent. The fake foid worship leads to the real foid worship eventually. Look at how prominent femdom content is among weebs, for instance. That stuff obviously affects them in other ways.

Doesn't sound like a problem to me.
Yeah, most of time, being obsessed with anime foids eventually spills to real foid worship.
Many actual simps have anime foid avis in other places, like Reddit.

ONLY GARFIELD AVIS SHOULD BE LEGAL NOW!

Which is extremely stupid considering this is a prime target for trolls and infiltrators.
Not even democratic: 59% of people who voted said that an avi mocking foids should be allowed if we add up all the three non ban options combined. Jfl at enforcing a stupid rule that doesn't even have a solid reason to exist with only 39% of votes.

Democracy rains supreme.
many people who voted on the poll aren't even here anymore. Another dead giveaway that democracy doesn't work on forums like this.
you have to be a complete moron to support democracy on troll forums like this.

many people who voted on the poll aren't even here anymore. Another dead giveaway that democracy doesn't work on forums like this.
you have to be a complete moron to support democracy on troll forums like this.
They left for other reaons, but their legacy remains. The majority opinion should and will decide this.

They left for other reaons, but their legacy remains. The majority opinion should and will decide this.
The majority opinion on a troll forum is garbage and shouldn't decide anything.

Needs to be banned. The whole website should also be private so none of the faggot weirdos at IT who get off to incels can look at what we say.

It sadly is.
Look, I'll tell you something and I hope you believe me:
I'm not a troll. I'm serious about my inceldom. I legitimately have met people from this forum who are also serious and not trolls. From what I've seen of your posts, you are one too.

Look, I'll tell you something and I hope you believe me:
I'm not a troll. I'm serious about my inceldom. I legitimately have met people from this forum who are also serious and not trolls. From what I've seen of your posts, you are one too.
I wasn't talking about you ...

a) liking anime foids doesn't turn you into some troon freak either, that's simply a lie
It still leads to foid worship.
b) chad worship is bad because chads represent a life on easy mode which you got through sheer luck + it represents the superficiality and the injustice of lookism.
Most anime chads I know of got to their position through some sort of work, it wasn't just handed to them. It would be a pretty boring show if that was the case.

Most anime chads I know of got to their position through some sort of work, it wasn't just handed to them. It would be a pretty boring show if that was the case.
No, they got there because of their looks :blackpill: