Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In about 20 days I will be dead.

J

Jack_Of_Smiles

Greycel
I've reached the end of the line. My medical exams are in about 20 days or so. I don't think I can pass the entrance exams. If I fail I'll be kicked out, eventually I will contract pneumonia and pass away.

I could always just blow my brains out but I don't want my folks to clean my splattered brains off of the walls. I came up with an idea. I'll take an insurance policy on my life and then I'll die from 'stress'.

I never thought I'd be making my suicide look like a normal death.

I wonder what the final mystery will be. See you on the other side guys.

Rip greycel you will be remembered.

gtfo and studycel

Life insurance doesn’t cover suicide. Also, you will have to get a full health screening before they approve your application and if you don’t pass, your coverage will be denied.

Sorry to hear, OP.

see you in 21 days

jfl it's over

Thats a bad way to die tbh.

I’m jealous of incels who have easy access to suicide tbh

Hopefully you will be able to find a coping method or just fight the stress.

have a nice break, slithery snake

I wish you the best in life.

You didn’t rope, did you?

thanks for the motivation my fren if i find a way i will follow your path soon brothER you will not be forgoten

Start dabbing and dancing greycel bitch

@Jack_Of_Smiles

Read the quran and you will know it. Please watch this to the end my brother & try to be as objective as possible.

Stupid media sheeps and people that do not understand a single damn shit about context and insult the verses in quran

in 3,2,1...

rip, OP might actually be dead

:f:

I've reached the end of the line. My medical exams are in about 20 days or so. I don't think I can pass the entrance exams. If I fail I'll be kicked out, eventually I will contract pneumonia and pass away.

I could always just blow my brains out but I don't want my folks to clean my splattered brains off of the walls. I came up with an idea. I'll take an insurance policy on my life and then I'll die from 'stress'.

I never thought I'd be making my suicide look like a normal death.

How will you get pneumonia