Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In a single day in NYC, I found 3 Giga Trucels

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A schizophrenic begger ricecel saying I am going to beat you up nigga in a McDonalds, a giga autist fatcel making random, weird sounds, and a 4’11 turbomanlet mayocel at a Tuxedo rental shop.

Last edited:
I bet at least one of them isn't incel

Don't you live in Cucknada?

@faded @Transcended Trucel @zekr this place definitely has the highest concentration of trucels anywhere on the planet.

A schizophrenic begger ricecel saying I am going to beat you up nigga in a McDonalds, a giga autist fatcel making random, weird sounds, and a 4’11 turbomanlet mayocel at a Tuxedo rental shop.
NYC sounds like the birthplace of insanity

The city's sheer amount of low class immigrants, hypercapitalist culture/Cost of living, and Libtardism make it one of the biggest incel hubs on the planet. Tbh might actually have the most true 100% incels percentage wise out of any major city.

WØLF

@faded @Transcended Trucel @zekr this place definitely has the highest concentration of trucels anywhere on the planet.
I doubt you saw me, I haven’t been going out much since my acne got worse :feelsrope:

Nope, couldn’t convince a dermatologist to prescribe it to me. They always ask me to try this next crap medication and come back again and they will consider it.
did u try accutane

Nope, couldn’t convince a dermatologist to prescribe it to me. They always ask me to try this next crap medication and come back again and they will consider it.
it's over. I guess once your done with college or during summer break go to an overseas doctor and get one of them to do it. As they are less cucked that USA doctors.

Not a surprise. There's 8.5 million people in nyc, that's more than double the population of my country