Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In a sense, we are all demons

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
The angels of God in Heaven are an image of human society. There's a hierarchy - the most beautiful angels which reflect God's light are the top, all the way down to the mailmen angels (literally: messenger) who give messages from God to you. It's a mirror of human society, with beautiful people on top and grunts at the bottom

The demons represent those angels, whoever they may be, who look at this hierarchy, realize they can never be the top, and abandon the hierarchy altogether. They leave human company, compassion, and love at some point in their lives and say "I am my own God, I do not need you". But this only leaves them alone in the abyss of darkness, loneliness, and sadness.

The lower class criminals, the mentally ill, the scum of the earth, the genetically screwed up, and yes, those who have never felt love in their lives. In truth, unlike angels who voluntary leave, some of us are born demons.
There's one key difference between angels and us, however. In human hierarchy, we love pulverizing those beneath us. If we socially see someone beneath us, we look down on them at best, we humiliate them at worst. Why? Because it's fun. It's fun to mock a male who is a virgin at 25, because it makes you feel...wonderful. It's hilarious to make fun of ugly people, fucking dysgenic mouthbreather. It's fun to push a short person to the floor.

When a hawk sees a lamb, he doesn't say "aw, what a poor innocent lamb", he only sees youthful flesh to devour.

You are a demon, and unless you subordinate yourself to human society in its irrational ebbs and flows of what is "good" and "bad", with the foundational ethos of who you are changing from generation to generation, and you submit yourself to endless pulverizations until death, you will always be a demon.

Last edited:
God has stripped me of everything and sent me to roam this earth. I have nothing left but my pride. Who am I?

I can accept being a demon, just wish I had the power to eradicate everyone