Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In a perfect world I’ll get 10/10 Stacy

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Just get therapy bro!!:soy::soy::soy:

What breakdown are you talking about? The only breakdown is you two
Your little episode which started tuning ugly 2 days ago. You went back and forth screaming as soon as we weren't willing to tell you that you are an awesome genius and should love yourself. So yo[UWSL]u want leftist cuck support then? [/UWSL]

"Oh @Mentally lost cel you are the best guy in the world and you will be remembered for being a genius, keep on keep'in ON my brother of another mother"

"Fight the power nigga. Trench coat mafia is alive and well inside of you" :feelscry:

Last edited:
Then, 10 hours later you began telling us your going to take on the entire world and when you were told that's delusional, you spazed out again.
I am doing that and will do whatever I can

That's "bipolar with bouts of mania"

Of course I don't believe these labels are meaningful. They can't explain to you why you are doing these things. We tried to do that and you flipped like a dog with rabies.
Nice Gaslighting cuck, you have mental disorders bro!!!

@Mentally lost cel

I am doing that and will do whatever I can
Db7e309f9c0d7de246522d4b53ad36b9

I said that bc this is how you sound. You sound like a Taliban who is about to blow shit up
Do you actually think that I’m blow shit up:feelskek: by writing it here?

I said that's what you sounded like

Also you crazy ranting dude AV is not helping in taking you seriously
So I cannot rant? IT cuck

You're lost and very mean spirited. You need to come back to just being "lost", for starters.
Dude I’m not mean I’m just mean to people who deserve it ,fkin idiots like you

You can, but you have to accept the consequences if you do so like an unhinged maniac
Consequences of faggots like you saying I shouldn’t? Just like normies?

In a perfect world incels wouldn't exist

Dude I’m not mean I’m just mean to people who deserve it ,fkin idiots like you
[UWSL]I feel like I'm talking to a transgender feminist whore from the slums of Los Angeles.[/UWSL]

The struggle is real man :fuk:
Wtf?

Please don't fucking encourage this idiot. These sort of short messages are part of the problem. I was wasting my time trying to help him.

Wtf?

Please don't fucking encourage this idiot. These sort of short messages are part of the problem. I was wasting my time trying to help him.
I was just trying to relate to him. What are you trying to help him with?

I was just trying to relate to him. What are you trying to help him with?
You'll have to go back and read to see.

His foid/stacy worship, which is the real sickness. He asked for help. But when I pointed it out, he flipped.

[UWSL]I feel like I'm talking to a transgender feminist whore from the slums of Los Angeles.[/UWSL]
So? Nice counter arguments you come up with def high iq and not dumb and stupid

lol fucking retarded gaslighting faggot

You'll have to go back and read to see.

His foid/stacy worship, which is the real sickness. He asked for help. But when I pointed it out, he flipped.
No I’did not

Wtf?

Everyone should be encouraged you pathetic demotivated wrong thinking loser

We can never win in the end if pathetic usulless people like you are here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back