Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In a month, I will be 18

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
On 31st October I will be an "adult" a kissless, hugless, handholdless, loveless, friendless, girlfriendless, jobless, adult. With no freedom and no fun.

youngcel nigga wait until youre like me in 3 years :society:

And you were here since 2020? Did you try to ascend?

On 31st October I will be an "adult" a kissless, hugless, handholdless, loveless, friendless, girlfriendless, jobless, adult. With no freedom and no fun.
>born 2005-10-31
>joined 2020-10-06

you joined this site at age 14 what the actual fuck???

You were below 18? Jfl at kids.is

In 3 days, i'll be 22.
it does not get better

34 here, better accept fate or take a rope :feelscry:

It gets much harder.

it's a larp
Has to be lol if you're in middle and high shcool you use the blackpill to your advantage. Like if he didn't even try he's volcel

L for being here at 17.
Another L for being khhv :(

Youngcels on this site will probably ascend in 5-10 years.

Wtf a youngfag go and ascend nigga

Has to be lol if you're in middle and high shcool you use the blackpill to your advantage. Like if he didn't even try he's volcel
I tried, I'm still trying. Nothing has changed.

You will be oldcel before you kjonw it

lol if you're in middle and high shcool you use the blackpill to your advantage.
I spent the last 3 years doing everything I possibly could to look better. I'm just ugly.

When i was your age i went to the club and got rejected by foids, i eventually gave up so i started coping with watching anime and eating candy instead, every single weekend.

it's a larp
Has to be lol
Here's a thread from years ago about when I got my learners permit:
Here's a picture of that permit today:
Not the permit, my license:
20230930 143701

Issued around the same time as that post with my birthdate and state.
Ok I couldn't find the permit but here's my license:

Why would I put so much effort into lying about my age on a forum that mocks youncels anyway?

Last edited:
Here's a thread from years ago about when I got my learners permit:
Here's a picture of that permit today:

Issued around the same time as that post with my birthdate and state.
Ok I couldn't find the permit but here's my license:

Why would I put so much effort into lying about my age on a forum that mocks youncels anyway?
>Mileena pfp
certified based, sorry for calling you larper bud

Youngcels on this site will probably ascend in 5-10 years.
They will not ascend if they stay here wasting their time. When they reach 30 it will be too late and they will regret it.

They will not ascend if they stay here wasting their time. When they reach 30 it will be too late and they will regret it.
I made more effort and a smarter effort to get a girlfriend than I would have if I was bluepilled. Knowing how desperate it is and how little time I had made me try harder.

Last edited:
Imagine rotting on this site for 12 years JFL... I just realized i've been here for 5 years, but i've taken a few breaks.

Jfl at thinking he'll ascend. A lifetime without female interaction at 18 and 8500+ posts on incels.is. He could stay 18 for 100 years and still not ascend.

Tell me what do you do
Gymmaxxed for years, leanmaxxing, asking out large numbers of foids not because of how attracted I am to them but based on how much I think they'd be willing to be with me, softmaxxing, wearing clothes that fit well and look good, switching classes in school so that I can be exposed to more people, styling hair, learning piano, guitar, and drawing pictures for foids (I'm kinda just naturally good at drawing), getting social media accounts, diy palate expansion, chewing falim gum all the time, talking to strangers, hygenemaxxed most of my life just because I don't want to be gross (kinda basic)

I'm sure I would have done most of these things if not blackpilled, but many of them would have not been as extreme. And I doubt I would have approached as much, or gotten scheduel changes at school, to try to meet more people.

The school won't let me chang my scheduel more this year so I'll try just skipping classes I don't like and going to ones Im not suppossed to be in.

Last edited:
I just realized i've been here for 5 years, but i've taken a few breaks.
Same

Gymmaxxed for years, leanmaxxing, asking out large numbers of foids not because of how attracted I am to them but based on how much I think they'd be willing to be with me, softmaxxing, wearing clothes that fit well and look good, switching classes in school so that I can be exposed to more people, styling hair, learning piano, guitar, and drawing pictures for foids (I'm kinda just naturally good at drawing), getting social media accounts, diy palate expansion, chewing falim gum all the time, talking to strangers, hygenemaxxed most of my life just because I don't want to be gross (kinda basic)
Okay, I had the wrong perception of you, you are doing well. Don't forget you will need money, now it's time to moneymaxx. Keep going you still have a lot of chance.

Same

Okay, I had the wrong perception of you, you are doing well. Don't forget you will need money, now it's time to moneymaxx. Keep going you still have a lot of chance.
I will try. I've been looking for a job for like two years, I've applied to every retail store in my town at least once, none of them wanted me. I decided to settle for working in fast food but I haven't gotten any interviews.

On 15th April 2024 i will be 30

Im 19 will be 20 in december

Make a subforum for adults I am tired of reading about playground politics

It never gets easier or better 23 years of hell

if you're in middle and high shcool you use the blackpill to your advantage
i would slaughter millions for the chance to restart life and find out about the blackpill early

I'll be 28 December 8. Still loveless

JFL I should’ve been Looksmaxxing when I stumbled on the Blackpill I didn’t find out about Looksmaxxing until long after

Youngcels always ascend 2 years later after bitching about being an Trucel :feelsseriously: