Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In a hotel room with a femoid right now

bald_beaver_hunter

bald_beaver_hunter

Banned
-
100% Probable troll. Many weird threads like this
Image 2023 08 23 150641719

Nothing happened, still khhv.
What do? Hiding in the toilet right now.

Last edited:
Mods ban this fakecel @Fat Link @ceasercel

@Caesercel this grAYcel is eager to expose himself bet

She’s knocking on the door jfl. I locked the door. Gotta wait it out until she goes to sleep or something

@Caesercel BAN BAN BAN

How'd you go from selling phone to hiding in the toilet lmao.
Women terrify me. Made a few threads about it already.
I met her at a club yesterday but sober me instantly froze when I saw her today so I ran into the toilet.
I will take her tampons and run out I think

End your life

Put dick in pussy

Kill yourself

@Caesercel ban this guy already

Request for Information
Outside now. I put the tampons in my bag, then I opened the bathroom door thinking she was gone but I ran straight into her almost knocking her to the ground.
Then I opened the front door out of the room and ran into the elevator. I’m safe.
Roastie is going to have blood leaking down her legs now kek

@Fat Link !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside now. I put the tampons in my bag, then I opened the bathroom door thinking she was gone but I ran straight into her almost knocking her to the ground.
Then I opened the front door out of the room and ran into the elevator. I’m safe.
RUUUN! :feelshaha:

Women terrify me. Made a few threads about it already.
I met her at a club yesterday but sober me instantly froze when I saw her today so I ran into the toilet.
I will take her tampons and run out I think
Larp

I don't buy this. You're either a fakecel or a woman. Most likely the latter.

Is this faggot shoving tampons up his ass?

Average chudmaxxer in 2023 A.D.
@turbocuckcel_7000