Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In a few hours I will have to talk to her

C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
Face to face and not sperg out and go radio silent, she declined my invitation to go out but in a flirty way so I need to put some work in

FUCK not being NT

Framecel222 said:

Previous threads, she sat next to me in class ( I started having major anxiety) but we barely talked, I find her super cute even though she is like psl 4 tops so I added her on fb and started chatting, she seemed interested and all this lead to this moment where I have to take 2gs of phenibut just to go to class

CompleteFailure said:
Previous threads, she sat next to me in class ( I started having major anxiety) but we barely talked, I find her super cute even though she is like psl 4 tops so I added her on fb and started chatting, she seemed interested and all this lead to this moment where I have to take 2gs of phenibut just to go to class

You can bang her, I believe in you.

She sat next to you in class? Fuck off chad reeeeeeeeee

Awesome man. You got this. Best of wishes!

P O S I T I V I T Y!

GoldJacketLuke said:
Awesome man. You got this. Best of wishes!

P O S I T I V I T Y!

Thanks for the support brocels, my wish is to have my first kiss at 22yo before the end of the year, if I get it and dont have a heart attack I will report back how it feels.

make sure you have no boogers and wash your teeth

Wish you the best. This will shut IncelTears up about incels not making a move.

We talked some during class and made her laugh a little but yeah I am still kinda in my shell( I am very good at making people laugh but I take time getting used to strangers, much like an abandoned puppy)

low inhibcel
inb4 she has a bf, but I hope she doesn't

justforlulzandkeks said:
low inhibcel
inb4 she has a bf, but I hope she doesn't

Nah she is single thankfully, I asked her out after 2 days of talking on facebook and she said maybe hahahah in a very teasing way.

I also want to thank Nofap, been doing it for 2 weeks and none of this would have happened if I was jerking off 2x a day, I was getting erections just from talking to her

Fuark I just sperged and showed her capybara pics and talked about being vegan and stuff  :love: :love: :love:

CompleteFailure said:
Fuark I just sperged and showed her capybara pics and talked about being vegan and stuff  :love: :love: :love:

Yeah I think you lost this one boyo. That's quite spergy.

VLÖ said:
Yeah I think you lost this one boyo. That's quite spergy.

Idk they were cute baby capybaras dressed up and I didn't just show her out of the blue, I was trying to convert her to veganism

How old are you OP?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
fakecel OUT

They are an infection, i see more fakecels in this forum than we had on r/incels.

Virginp0wers said:
They are an infection, i see more fakecels in this forum than we had on r/incels.
It's the lookism faggots

Virginp0wers said:

Im 22yo khhv fam, one of you really

CompleteFailure said:
Im 22yo khhv fam, one of you really

you talk to girls and go outside, suuuuure your totally one of us buddy. Aswell as texting one. Fucking fakecel.

Virginp0wers said:
you talk to girls and go outside

Some people here study. Others need to work in order not to starve. In some of these, jobs it is required. Neetbux and families that will not just kick them out are privileges for few.

AngelOfDisease said:
Some people here study. Others need to work in order not to starve. In some of these, jobs it is required. Neetbux and families that will not just kick them out are privileges for few.

study? how young are some of you? jesus...

Virginp0wers said:
study? how young are some of you? jesus...

Do you realize a PhD student can easily be over 50?

AngelOfDisease said:
Do you realize a PhD student can easily be over 50?

I guess im just eneducated on those matters, too poor you see. Its 9k a year in the uk if you were born uk resident. Eucels are lucky in that they have drasticly reduced costs.

Virginp0wers said:
you talk to girls and go outside, suuuuure your totally one of us buddy. Aswell as texting one. Fucking fakecel.

You think that but this is the first girl I've had like me and even still I am having a hard time, I never talked to girls growing up so it feels very weird and I probably give a very bad vibe, just had a drunk best friend call me ugly not a month ago so my self image is very fucked up and I dont get what this girl sees in me

Virginp0wers said:
I guess im just eneducated on those matters, too poor you see. Its 9k a year in the uk if you were born uk resident. Eucels are lucky in that they have drasticly reduced costs.

>drasticallly reduced
In a lot of countries universities are completely free. As the result having a master's degree is pretty much considered a standard education and if you don't have it you're fucked. Even if you have it you're fucked and end up cleaning toilets at McDonald's.

gay_fag said:
>drasticallly reduced
In a lot of countries universities are completely free. As the result having a master's degree is pretty much considered a standard education and if you don't have it you're fucked. Even if you have it you're fucked and end up cleaning toilets at McDonald's.

must be nice having free university.. I cant afford to do so unemployed NEET for almost 2 years, im lucky that my mother hasn't kicked me out. Every interview ends in failure cuz of my subhuman face and 0 social skills.

Update: she thought the capybara thing was cute and said she didnt mind me not talking too much because she is also pretty shy so I guess tommorow is gonna be torture again but 10x worse because I ran out of phenibut JFL

CompleteFailure said:
Update: she thought the capybara thing was cute and said she didnt mind me not talking too much because she is also pretty shy so I guess tommorow is gonna be torture again but 10x worse because I ran out of phenibut JFL

Good stuff man!

I'm guessing tomorrow will go better than you expect. You got this!

Think of when Luke turned off his targeting computer in Star Wars lol:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuKqcfO31is[/video]

Phenibut is your targeting computer. You can trust yourself now. You got this brah! :)

Fuck yea dude keep going, just chill though and let it happen don't sperg lmao. Remember doesn't matter what u say, if she likes u she will like u as LONG as you dont fuck it up by sperging.

Welp guys she already stopped going to classes so any chances of making my odds better by trying to be NT IRL are gone but I feel like I made a good impression. My strategy now is to push the talk towards getting her whatsapp (should have done this some time ago)  and ask for a date again, if she says yes I might be happy for a moment but the truth is I am having panic attacks just from thinking about having to talk to her in class and if what I am saying sounds autistic/dumb/not funny.

If I am not kissless by the end of the year it will most def give me a better outlook on life and a reason to look forward to 2018 but, on the otherhand, if this fails what will I do? Will I keep doing nofap? Approach more girls? I am very worried about the future....

CompleteFailure said:
Welp guys she already stopped going to classes so any chances of making my odds better by trying to be NT IRL are gone but I feel like I made a good impression. My strategy now is to push the talk towards getting her whatsapp (should have done this some time ago)  and ask for a date again, if she says yes I might be happy for a moment but the truth is I am having panic attacks just from thinking about having to talk to her in class and if what I am saying sounds autistic/dumb/not funny.

If I am not kissless by the end of the year it will most def give me a better outlook on life and a reason to look forward to 2018 but, on the otherhand, if this fails what will I do? Will I keep doing nofap? Approach more girls? I am very worried about the future....

" 'I am unhappy, because this has happened to me.' Not so; say, 'I am happy though this has happened to me, because I continue free from pain, neither crushed by the present nor fearing the future.' "

I completely relate to your situation brother. Best of luck.