Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In 30 years of my life I never saw a guy in a relationship that was uglier than me face wisely.

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
It's pretty over.
I only saw like 2 men in my life that are uglier than me. Of course they were at the bottom of the society. One was drug addict the other was probably homeless.
I think Ibmay have some mental illness because not only I lived for 30 years as ugly men who is at the bottom of soyciety, but I want to live.
As hero in Whatever movie said: my life is so empty that I should never die.

You want to live because of your biological impulses. It’s not some deep philosophical reason that you just discovered.

You want to live because of your biological impulses. It’s not some deep philosophical reason that you just discovered.
Not saying it is.
I must admit my will to life kinda refreshed when I lost my job and I don't need to spend 8h of my life in shitty office doing shitty job.

I did. So many times it made me believe I'm uglier than them actually

Not saying it is.
I must admit my will to life kinda refreshed when I lost my job and I don't need to spend 8h of my life in shitty office doing shitty job.
Brutal wage cuck pill