Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2030 we might have AGI

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
According to Sam Altman, the founder of the company behind chat-gpt.

Many of the incels who are now in their twenties will be in their thirties. Doing more or less the same thing they're doing right now. Coping with vidya, drugs, goyslop and so on.

Foids born in 2012 will be 18 years old and view us as ancient fossils.

For me personally, the months and years are already flying by. It won't be long until it's 2030.

Hopefully some major event happens like the start of ww3 or something like that. But most likely just a bunch of minor events that won't have a huge effect on society.

It looks like inceldom will still be a fringe phenomenon 6 years from now. The user count on websites like these might be similar to how it is right now despite female hypergamy continuing to rise. Men will whine more about their reality online but never actually do something about it.

By 2030 they will brain fuck all normies by turning them into mindless obedient cybernetic slaves so it doesn't matter.

I hope that happens, I want to see how humanity changes.

Hopefully some major event happens like the start of ww3 or something like that.
Lym1aovbkjk81

Will you get neuralink @
You don't need since it's already outdated tech they can do it with graphene and hydrogel it was inside the mRNA "vax", in covid tests and in chemtrails, soon will be inside food and it's a game over for humanity actually it's already over since their dna already been altered and they generate BLE signal at all time. After 100% of people going to get jabbed they will turn the mind control (thanks to the Musk's satellites and 5G that soon will be 6G) and kill 80-95% of us and rest will become a mindless slaves like HL2 Stalkers.
Carbon nanotubes neurons brain mind control
Toward location aware in body terahertz nanonetworks with energy harvesting ai healthwork
Connect nanomachines in distant parts of the body with each other
Covid vaccines based on grahpene nanonetwork internet of nano things

I just want to be entertained tbh

Ideally live in a world like metro 2033 where you can do your own thing. Shoot mutated creatures, raid and pillage, get a foid and force her to live with me until one day I'll inevitably die. Getting some slow killing illness would suck to be fair, but still worth the risk.

You don't need since it's already outdated tech they can do it with graphene and hydrogel it was inside the mRNA "vax", in covid tests and in chemtrails, soon will be inside food and it's a game over for humanity actually it's already over since their dna already been altered and they generate BLE signal at all time. After 100% of people going to get jabbed they will turn the mind control (thanks to the Musk's satellites and 5G that soon will be 6G) and kill 80-95% of us and rest will become a mindless slaves like HL2 Stalkers.
View attachment 1087803View attachment 1087800View attachment 1087801View attachment 1087802
My theory is that NeuroLink was created for criminals so that if they attempted to commit crimes. They could shut their brain down similar to the electric vehicle mandate, which I think its purpose is to shut down the cars of criminals. Wanted felons or people committing crimes. The fact that they can fit it into the covid Jab. The Jews have won it’s over.

My theory is that NeuroLink was created for criminals so that if they attempted to commit crimes. They could shut their brain down similar to the electric vehicle mandate, which I think its purpose is to shut down the cars of criminals. Wanted felons or people committing crimes. The fact that they can fit it into the covid Jab. The Jews have won it’s over.
Neurolink was just the predictive programming so the goyim masses would get used to idea of injecting something to their brains and that thing could do something with their bodies. Little did they know that they have already been cybernetize and entire experiment was half failure since that nano tech was supposed to be asleep till they turn it all on through radiowaves, but in reality it keeps growing forever and shed on everyone and instantly activating instead just waiting for commands, normies been "blood" clotting at mass. Jews ain't as smart as they think they are. Merging humans with machines will not work at least not right now with homo sapiens, they will need to create some super transhuman slaves that could survive through toxic chemicals that they have been putting everywhere they already have tech to edit genes - CRISPR Cas9.
About cars they already have a patent that they could shut down the car of anyone if it's get implemented.

I just want to be entertained tbh

Ideally live in a world like metro 2033 where you can do your own thing. Shoot mutated creatures, raid and pillage, get a foid and force her to live with me until one day I'll inevitably die. Getting some slow killing illness would suck to be fair, but still worth the risk.
Nigga wants to live in Resident Evil: Incel Uprising

Neurolink was just the predictive programming so the goyim masses would get used to idea of injecting something to their brains and that thing could do something with their bodies. Little did they know that they have already been cybernetize and entire experiment was half failure since that nano tech was supposed to be asleep till they turn it all on through radiowaves, but in reality it keeps growing forever and shed on everyone and instantly activating instead just waiting for commands, normies been "blood" clotting at mass. Jews ain't as smart as they think they are. Merging humans with machines will not work at least not right now with homo sapiens, they will need to create some super transhuman slaves that could survive through toxic chemicals that they have been putting everywhere they already have tech to edit genes - CRISPR Cas9.
About cars they already have a patent that they could shut down the car of anyone if it's get implemented.

I believe they have always had some kind of built in human tracking for years
Plus that shit is crazy btw

View: https://x.com/marineo341/status/1764964321337954778?s=46&t=6YapPVWaS39iTnt9ZGM7SA

At the rate AI advancements are going we will have it by next year kek.

Lovely Graphene oxide and hydrogel. Normies got poisoned with always growing nano tech that even jews didn't fully understood. BTW Indians were a key in the development of that gene therapy nano-tech vax. Now i know why it's so buggy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1087808
The fucking Jab is causing chaos already I have noticed everyone acts brain dead now everyone I know who got the jab changed a lot after

The fucking Jab is causing chaos already I have noticed everyone acts brain dead now everyone I know who got the jab changed a lot after
It's just a start

US9399063B2 - COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS TO MODULATE CELL ACTIVITY
WO20200 60606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA Microsoft (666)
WO2023177924A1 - Systems and methods of providing rewards to users based on activities performed by the users using applications [ CREDIT SCORE ]
WO2023039376A1 - Carbon credit tokenization
Internet of Bio-Nano Things - BioBlock: A Blockchain Analogous Mechanism for Integrity in IoBNT-Based Drug Delivery Systems
US20120250948A1 System and Method for Biometric Identification using Ultraviolet (UV) Image Data
CORONA - A Coordinate and Routing system for Nanonetworks (2015)
US20190392189A1 - Non-contact biometric identification system
CN112220919A - Nano coronavirus recombinant vaccine taking graphene oxide as carrier

It's just a start

US9399063B2 - COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS TO MODULATE CELL ACTIVITY
WO20200 60606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA Microsoft (666)
WO2023177924A1 - Systems and methods of providing rewards to users based on activities performed by the users using applications [ CREDIT SCORE ]
WO2023039376A1 - Carbon credit tokenization
Internet of Bio-Nano Things - BioBlock: A Blockchain Analogous Mechanism for Integrity in IoBNT-Based Drug Delivery Systems
US20120250948A1 System and Method for Biometric Identification using Ultraviolet (UV) Image Data
CORONA - A Coordinate and Routing system for Nanonetworks (2015)
US20190392189A1 - Non-contact biometric identification system
CN112220919A - Nano coronavirus recombinant vaccine taking graphene oxide as carrier
Oh Lord Wtf GIF

AGI would be good so we could improve AI girlfriends.

Last edited:
AGI will be here this year.

Ai is mostly cringe gay and pointless

View attachment 1087803View attachment 1087800View attachment 1087801View attachment 1087802
That's some cool as shit wher you get it from bro

Jams me...