Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2013 an oldcel teacher shot himself after a student he loved got with Chad, he made a website

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14536

Self-banned
-
The website was taken down but it's still up on the wayback machine. Unfortunately the images didn't get saved but a lot of his ranting did.

This is just to show what inceldom can do to someone. He obviously thought he had ascended with his student and it sounds like he thought he could have ascended if society didn't fuck things up. He was btiter about it all.

The oldcel was a physics teacher and got fired from his job. I'm not sure if he fucked the girl or not but they were sending messages and so on. Anyway, he eventually lost his career. The girl eventually went to college and started a new college life. Sure enough her pussy lips were wrapped around Chads 8 inch dick relatively quickly. The oldcel was in TURMOIL over this and decided to end his life. On his website he had ripped up all his degrees and accolades

trash.jpg

The title of his website was "The pessimist was right all along"

I wish his website wasn't taken down. On it he had some "Trigger" links and they were all pictures of the girl and Chad and some of the official letters he got from the school firing him.

Here are some quotes from the website. He reached the ER stage but didn't go ER.

The pessimist was right all along.

I hate this world.
I wish I'd never been born.

Trigger 1 - June 11, 2012
Someone gets to live happily-ever-after in a fairytale dream.
I get to drown in an ocean of Despair.
The pessimist was right all along.

Trigger 2 - December 3, 2012
High school, college, all the work I've done.
It was all for nothing.
I DID IT ALL FOR NOTHING.

Trigger 3 - December 16, 2012
I cannot be with the one I love, I cannot do the work I love.
There is no hope, the dream is lost.
I'm trapped in this Hideous world,
where the twin demons of Loneliness and Despair torment,
where the Longing desiccates,
where tears fall without end.

Trigger 4 - January 2, 2013

I free myself from this Hideous world.
Loneliness and Despair will torment no longer.
The Longing will evaporate with my dying breath.
Tears will fall no more.

Trigger 5 - May 20, 2013
I hate this world.
I wish I'd never been born.
I wish I'd never been afflicted with this CURSE OF LIFE.
Trigger 6 - September 14, 2013
All I've ever wanted, the only thing I've ever truly wanted,
was to share my life with a loving partner, my Eve.
Marry, buy a house, start a family, live the dream.
It's all I've ever wanted.
Such a simple thing.
Such a simple dream.

Trigger 7 - September 14, 2013
.I finally found her. I found my Eve.
I fall in love. She falls in love.
And the Hideous world makes it impossible.
And the Hideous world destroys me.
Happiness, purpose, meaning, value: all stripped away. All gone.
Because I fell in love.

Trigger 8 - September 15, 2013
Trigger 9 - September 20, 2013

I quit the world.
.I've completely had it.

There is no reason for me to persist in this Hideous world,
where my only dream CANNOT and WILL NOT EVER come true.
There is no reason for me to exist in this Hideous world,
where I have no hope, no future, nothing.NOTHING AT ALL.

I am ending this nightmare.
I am ending the pain.

I am ENDING.

I do want to make one thing perfectly clear before I end:
I NEVER. CONTACTED. SOMEONE.
Not that the truth matters in this Hideous world.

I always knew this would happen one day.
I always knew it would end like this.

I always knew.

July 29, 2003 -- "In the end, I will most likely die by my own hand."
December 16, 2007 -- "I am doomed to die alone."

November 12, 2011 -- "I will die alone, never having known love."
Christopher Reese Swanson
Afflicted with the curse of life on December 30, 1971
Freed from the curse on September 20, 2013

Dec.

.​
November 26, 2011 -- "How will it end? I'm so fearful of the answer to that question. I'm...beginning to cry just thinking about it, tears are running down my cheeks. How is this going to end? Am I doomed to lead a lonely life of tears, forced to play back our moments together, crying endlessly as I am now, stricken with such burning pain in my heart? I'm crying so hard that it's hard to write. I have to pause between sentences. She's going to Mercyhurst where she will be with Steven every day. I'm going to be left alone. She's going to leave me behind. Her life will be one of joy and happiness, while mine will be drenched in sorrow and despair. She would never love me anyways. I'm 22 years older than she is. I'm about as old as her mother. The tears keep pouring out. I hate this world. I hate it. I hate everything about it. That's all I have to look forward to: more pain, more tears, sobbing, crying. I wish I had never been born. I wish I would just drop over dead so the pain would end."​

none of the links work

Only a loser would kill himself over a foid. jfl

This

Mods are gonna ban me if I say something important so I can't say it.
But imagine what important thing it is

Seems like he was 41 when he checked out - no wonder he went insane. Watching all these kids in the prime of their lives messing around enjoying themselves, whilst he rots and ages alone.

i hate teachers though, but thats because i hate human. i am total outcast, i tried to make this post not about me, but this is how i think about teachers. seriously, i didnt have many good teachers if any, i had few neutral teachers that cant teach but dont cause problems, and the rest were fokin toxic annoying pile of trash, but whatever

there were ugly teachers too, however they'd get laid when i was in school, or they wouldnt, but they had it easier than whats happening now for sure.

also teacher is stupid for trying to get a girl from his class.

Seems like he was 41 when he checked out - no wonder he went insane. Watching all these kids in the prime of their lives messing around enjoying themselves, whilst he rots and ages alone.

That was a bit hardcore.
Ripping apart the papers that earned you a job over some hole.
To the lengths that men with blue balls go for.
Sad shit.

While chad gets no trouble, and is encouraged to fuck how many young prime femoids he wants.
The unfairness is striking.

From what I understood, he killed himself because he was fired for engaging in sexual activity with the girl (she was 17, he was 41). Does anyone still have working link to the girl's texts?

Okay, I found them:
Does this thread really belong there? They had sex, she didn't reject him.

Last edited:
I wonder when Men start committing suicide in an advanced rate.. already the suicides are 75% Male but society is still snoozing.

I wonder when Men start committing suicide in an advanced rate.. already the suicides are 75% Male but society is still snoozing.
only when chads kill themselves it will matter sweetie

Very interesting find, man.
We never hear about what the final level of oldceldom looks like, along with the final cope being shattered (him getting his student as a wife, "rescuing" his lonely life at the very last moment) because men usually stoically endure until the very end.

Hope we can get the rest of it somehow. Is it confirmed what actually happened to him in the end?

should have fritzlmaxxed, fucking noob

yeah. seriously i would never cry over some bitch. im too blackpilled to have an oneitis
I've never felt Human for even a second so I lack the actual emotion needed to be in a relationship.

I think the foid was the last straw, his life sounded pretty shit to begin with. 41 years as a loser is a long time and he was going to jail over fucking her sounds like.

Being a hs teacher is a terrible profession for an incel, tbh.

Last edited:
Truly heartbreaking but true. When you're an incel, no amount of physic degree and achievements can help you. He's a teacher and an educated person. When such person tears those papers, you know his life is shit

From what I understood, he killed himself because he was fired for engaging in sexual activity with the girl (she was 17, he was 41). Does anyone still have working link to the girl's texts?

Okay, I found them:
Does this thread really belong there? They had sex, she didn't reject him.

It doesn't look like they had sex. He had a prime aged girl interested in his dismal ass. 40+ years as an incel loser. He must have thought he hit the jackpot. He lost his mind when he lost her.
One more thing I should point out about his website. When you went to the site, there was music playing automatically in the background. The song had an incel vibe about it, depressing as fuck. There was no way he didn't sit and listen to this song for hours when thinking about the girl and how she was sucking Chads dick at that moment. I found the song on youtube and it has RIP comments about him in it. One is from his own brother.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like they had sex. He had a prime aged girl interested in his dismal ass. 40+ years as an incel loser. He must have thought he hit the jackpot. He lost his mind when he lost her.
One more thing I should point out about his website. When you went to the site, there was music playing automatically in the background. The song had an incel vibe about it, depressing as fuck. There was no way he didn't sit and listen to this song for hours when thinking about the girl and how she was sucking Chads dick at that moment. I found the song on youtube and it has RIP comments about him in it. One is from his own brother.

That song is haunting.

Fuck I can't believe he got some hot jb. I should become a teacher.

Very interesting find, man.
We never hear about what the final level of oldceldom looks like, along with the final cope being shattered (him getting his student as a wife, "rescuing" his lonely life at the very last moment) because men usually stoically endure until the very end.

Hope we can get the rest of it somehow. Is it confirmed what actually happened to him in the end?

usually old out shape old guys are whiny and emotional as fuck

the stereotype is being old makes you hard and stoic

in reality most men commit suicide in their 40s and go out crying like a bitch

usually old out shape old guys are whiny and emotional as fuck

the stereotype is being old makes you hard and stoic

in reality most men commit suicide in their 40s and go out crying like a bitch

I find this weird.

Check out his last Facebook post, this guy really some serious oneitis issues.

C6TyZQ7 d

He is a fucking teacher, you shouldn't bang your fucking students. He seemed to have a mental issue anyways.

Holy fuck being a high school teacher as a sub-8 male must be the absolute worst. Especially if you’re a manlet. Imagine it, watching the hell of high school for your whole life. Watching chad bullies fuck all the virgin stacies over and over, for your entire life.

It is extremely degenerate to fuck your student as a teacher, imagine being 17 and your classmate fucks your teacher, how would you feel about it? Not sure why so many seem to think this belongs here.

chadlite is no longer able to fuck prime stacy and kills himself.top fucking kek

Swanson 5
Swanson 4
Swanson 3
Swanson 2
Swanson 1
Swanson
Swansonc
Swanson 6

Legit Mentalcel.7

imagine being 17 and your classmate fucks your teacher, how would you feel about it? .
That actually happens btw.
Chad banging teacher milfs.

That actually happens btw.
Chad banging teacher milfs.
Reverse happens too, one of the girls I liked sucked off her substitute teacher while drunk after a party and complained to me about it, even if she just told me she sucked off a friend but later I got to know. It's funny because you can see some pics on her Facebook where he praises her in class or stuff like that.

Reverse happens too, one of the girls I liked sucked off her substitute teacher while drunk after a party and complained to me about it, even if she just told me she sucked off a friend but later I got to know. It's funny because you can see some pics on her Facebook where he praises her in class or stuff like that.
Euuughhhh
Good thing i never had that kind of stuff in my environment.
I guess, i was born lucky on that regard.

yeah. seriously i would never cry over some bitch. im too blackpilled to have an oneitis
It's easier said than done. If a female shows interest your brain is programmed to start to find her more attractive than you initially would (hence the oneitis phenomena).

Mods are gonna ban me if I say something important so I can't say it.
But imagine what important thing it is
Pm me what you wanna say :feelstrash: