Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL in 1984 a woman named Cyndi Lauper made a song about masturbating herself called She Bop so popular she hosted the 1st WrestleMania for WWF in 1985

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
MasterBingo
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFq4E9XTueY

SheBopLauperWins she was Wendy Richter's manager, opposite Fabulous Moolah managing Leilani Kai

I always knew Lauper was an 80s Rock Star involved in Mania but never actually paid attention to the lyrics of her music until Family Guy made fun of them tonight.

Cyndi Lauper said:
Yeah, I wanna go south and get me some more
Hey, they say that a stitch in time saves nine
They say I better stop or I'll go blind
Cyndi Lauper said:
Hey, hey they say I better get a chaperone
Because I can't stop messin' with the danger zone
Hey, hey I won't worry, and I won't fret
Ain't no law against it yet

Why can't men have songs about fucking onaholes instead of girlfriends and have them be this popular?
Why is female shlicking so celebrated but women look down upon men who fap independently?
Shouldn't our sexuality be celebrated without being dependent on female approval?

That was the feminist angle of Lauper's song, surely, but you can see culturally it is not celebrated in both directions.

Last edited:
View attachment 694432
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFq4E9XTueY

View attachment 694428View attachment 694429 she was Wendy Richter's manager, opposite Fabulous Moolah managing Leilani Kai

I always knew Lauper was an 80s Rock Star involved in Mania but never actually paid attention to the lyrics of her music until Family Guy made fun of them tonight.

Why can't men have songs about fucking onaholes instead of girlfriends and have them be this popular?
Why is female shlicking so celebrated but women look down upon men who fap independently?
Shouldn't our sexuality be celebrated without being dependent on female approval?

That was the feminist angle of Lauper's song, surely, but you can see culturally it is not celebrated in both directions.

ANY form of male sexuality is demonised in society. Even Chad can't fully express himself publicly, but every toilet has been able to since the 1960's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back