Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee In 1957 (((Pincus))) Created 'The Pill' / 1972-Supreme Court Allowed Single Women to Use it / Being a Slut is Fun

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
They were first approved for contraceptive use in the United States in 1960, and are a very popular form of birth control. They are currently used by more than 100 million women worldwide and by almost 12 million women in the United States.[8] As of 2014, 15.6% of U.S. women aged 15–44 reported being on the birth control pill, making it the most widely used contraceptive method among women of that age range.

I'm shocked it's only 15.6%. Seems like every foid is on it.

Morning after pill, abortion on demand, condoms. I think there are a ton of other contraceptives, but they cost money. The pill doesn't work with certain medications and can have negative side effects. Roasties would rather take risks with medication then risk having a "parasitical" child.

Damnable foids and their estrogen in water, these pills should be banned, tbh

Pincus doomed us all.

They were first approved for contraceptive use in the United States in 1960, and are a very popular form of birth control. They are currently used by more than 100 million women worldwide and by almost 12 million women in the United States.[8] As of 2014, 15.6% of U.S. women aged 15–44 reported being on the birth control pill, making it the most widely used contraceptive method among women of that age range.
Does that Cuck in your avatar have black triplets from Tyrone?

Women on the pill go crazy, its madness that we allow people to dose themselves up on hormones to such a degree.

"@ScornedStoic look a Jew did a thing"
Yes, I already knew Jews made things. I also know that the world has been headed in a degenerate downspiral it can no longer halt for decades now, completely seperate to Judaism. I'm gonna use Occam's razor here.
Occam's Razor wouldn't be on the side that all these Jews being involved with every major event and corruption guided from the Talmud is merely a pure coincidence for over 300 years.

You're on Reddit's Razor, over for you.

Why would any woman use the pill at 15, I thought theyre still innocent children playing with barbie dolls at that age!

Nowadays most roasties get an IUD. They last 5-10 years and they don’t even have to remember to take a pill so they can be as irresponsible as possible without getting pregnant