Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Improving Your Style is a Waste Of Time if You're In Your mid 20s or Older

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Might sound like a good idea if you listen to normies. But hold on, these days there's a fine line between dressing like a trendy 20 something and looking completely age inappropriate, what with all the bright colors and casual wear and such. You'll probably end up looking like you're trying too hard to look younger, or just trying too hard in general. & if you've been diagnosed with autism for example, fucking forget about it entirely. You'll miss all the social cues required to be fashion forward.

Meanwhile, the 40 and above crowd is expected to dress in suits all the time, and if you don't have money, you'll end up looking like a laid off hobo or a neckbeard.

Just dress in the safest, most boring clothing possible if this is a concern for you (which it should be). Jeans and a t shirt, that's about all the common incel can get away with socially.

Why bother...
Such a stupid waste of time.
I´d rather paint myself goth and join the local suicide squad.

If you are chad you don't need to be trendy.

Why bother...
Such a stupid waste of time.
I´d rather paint myself goth and join the local suicide squad.
Then you'll really look like a try hard lol

It works in mid 20s if you are normie.

Might sound like a good idea if you listen to normies. But hold on, these days there's a fine line between dressing like a trendy 20 something and looking completely age inappropriate, what with all the bright colors and casual wear and such. You'll probably end up looking like you're trying too hard to look younger, or just trying too hard in general. & if you've been diagnosed with autism for example, fucking forget about it entirely. You'll miss all the social cues required to be fashion forward.

Meanwhile, the 40 and above crowd is expected to dress in suits all the time, and if you don't have money, you'll end up looking like a laid off hobo or a neckbeard.

Just dress in the safest, most boring clothing possible if this is a concern for you (which it should be). Jeans and a t shirt, that's about all the common incel can get away with socially.

My style was always good, I always had good style in clothes. But most of time I can't be bothered to buy good clothes because I am ashamed of looking so good in them when my face just contrasts my style and fucks me over so I rather wear some ugly clothes and shit dont even care aynmore.

I haven't seen any real style trends since the 90s. I look like shit because I don't know what to wear and I don't want to spend the money.

cope. even in teens and 20s, fashion does change facial bones (face), skeletal length (height), or NT/nonNT.

If you are ugly short and autistic (like me) its over. Nothing changes genetics.

No clothes for your face.

LOL Who the hell told you that 40 year olds and above are expected to wear suits all the time? Good god, some of you over analyze everything and that is a huge part of the problem. Wear whatever the hell you want.

Schizo homeless chad can literally wear rat-shit stained, piss-infused, ripped-to-shreds rags and have girls begging for his dick, to give them all of their money, and more, even after he goes on a rant about how they're glow in the dark CIA alien mutants looking to harvest his brain meats to trigger the return of the anti-christ and beats them within an inch of their life. Meanwhile coping teen/early 20 year old in a 10,000 dollar hypebeast outfit just looks like a dork and shuffles around with his eyes glued to the ground.

Schizo homeless chad can literally wear rat-shit stained, piss-infused, ripped-to-shreds rags and have girls begging for his dick, to give them all of their money, and more, even after he goes on a rant about how they're glow in the dark CIA alien mutants looking to harvest his brain meats to trigger the return of the anti-christ and beats them within an inch of their life. Meanwhile coping teen/early 20 year old in a 10,000 dollar hypebeast outfit just looks like a dork and shuffles around with his eyes glued to the ground.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

LOL Who the hell told you that 40 year olds and above are expected to wear suits all the time? Good god, some of you over analyze everything and that is a huge part of the problem. Wear whatever the hell you want.
Greycel idiot.

No clothes for your face

No clothes for your height

Its over.

I hate the modern fashion trends, all this flashy clothing like hypebeast, supreme, wearing all Nike/Adidas. Then you have the 90's revival with baggy clothes. It's so soulless and fake. Whatever happened to being minimalist yet stylish?

I will never be stylish, it is funny to see normies obsess over it though. How much money do they waste

I hate the modern fashion trends, all this flashy clothing like hypebeast, supreme, wearing all Nike/Adidas. Then you have the 90's revival with baggy clothes. It's so soulless and fake. Whatever happened to being minimalist yet stylish?
That's part of the problem. The trends change so frequently I can't keep up.

There is nothing more pathetic than a short ugly man wearing expensive fashionable clothes.

Greycel idiot.
So i'm 25. Still a "greycel?" I love how this entire site is just about agreeing with each other, and if you don't, its "Fuck off _ cel." No wonder you guys see problems daily.

why bother? i have a 2/10 face lmao a good style is pointless

So i'm 25. Still a "greycel?" I love how this entire site is just about agreeing with each other, and if you don't, its "Fuck off _ cel." No wonder you guys see problems daily.
"You guys"? Get the fuck out of here you cuck, you. No bro I'm joking you're alright. btw greycel means someone who recently joined I think, doesn't have anything to do with age I think but don't quote me on that. You know, because your username is in gray letters and all.

nice this cuck got banned