Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Improvebrahs and redpillers are selling you a dream

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
The biggest problem I have with the :redpill:, improvebrahs, and even :bluepill:ers is they put too much trust in the goodness of people and the justice of societal institutions. People think the system now is infalliable, and they are so caught up in the whole "power to the ppl" thing because of the illusion of meritocracy and democracy. It makes them think there is a necessary connection between individual agency and outcomes. But really, what makes you think that you can affect outcomes? Like if you do everything right, why do you think that the right things will happen to you? What makes this a dream is that it based on idealized assumptions about the way our society works and human nature itself, that flies in the face of reality. This world we live in is far from perfect. In fact, a perfect world isn't possible due to human nature itself. Even in paradise there was still a serpent.

Last edited:
"it's the game bro, try with this girl on the street, you won't receive a sexual harassment charge bro" :feels::redpill::redpill::redpill:

tl;dr just world fallacy exists

100% - Permaban
Look at all the gymcells that are out there, that whole "lift, read, live" bullshit is just coping bullshit. So many guys have tried getting ripped and swole futilely in order to get a woman thoughout the ages, but almost all of them have failed. I truly believe that women are capable of sniffing out incel guys, guys who are lower down on the totem-pole of life. Because if they couldn't, why do so many men then fail? All those guys out there who work for years to get the dream body, to look like fucking Adonis himself, why do they fail? Why aren't the women throwing themselves at those guys?? It's only fair and right that all the hot gym chicks should be throwing themselves at all the gymbraahhs but they're not, what gives?? The worst and most nauseating coupling out there is the one between the buff man and the fat chick. Truly, nothing can enrage me as such a pairing. Those couples just showcase everything that is wrong with the world we currently live in. I caved once myself, when I was younger, I fell for the whole "get swole, get bitches" movement that became pretty big ten-twelve years ago. Spent a good year and a half getting a total body-makeover. New body, new clothes, new me. Lay in the bed and read player manuals before bedtime and everything, in fact. I totally re-arranged myself and completely and utterly discarded the old me. The new me was fun and charming and cocky. Do you know what I got out of it all? Absolutely fucking nothing, that's what. In fact, I got convinced the chicks punished me on purpose, for daring to believe that I could ascend to a new station in life. That I had the balls to try to move to a better place in life. I got some few lays out of it, but nothing stuck. None of them ever wanted to have anything to do with me afterwards, funny enough. No fuck-buddy situation or a simple date to get to know each other, nothing. The thing that destroyed me the most, was that I managed to bag a hot milf, but even she ended up rejecting me afterwards. Even a fucking cougar thought she could get better. And she most likely could, too, to be honest. All that work, and I still felt like the same fucking loser I had always felt that I was. Reading nietzhe and kant and all that other player wisdom crap did absolutely jack shit for me. The thing that truly destroyed me, was when an old high-school bully told me that I hadn't deserved love. I hadn't fucking deserved it. Can you fucking believe that shit? This guy who had always been able to effortlessly bag hot pussy, this guys tells me that I should quit bitching because I hadn't deserved shit, to begin with! All the hours in the gym, the dieting, the thousands I spent on new clothes, the books I read, the way I cruelly discarded everything that made me me and sculpted a completely new me, a better me, all of it. All of that work was for absolutely nothing at all. I should consider myself LUCKY and GRATEFUL if a chick deigned herself to be with me. Even a fat chick. When he said that, that coupled with all the failures I had had with the chicks, it literally broke me. It broke me as a man. I stopped dieting and working out shortly afterwards and have never gone back, since. Now, I just live and do my thing. I have said goodbye to women and love forever and now I just do my thing and wait until I finally die of something. I now fully believe in destiny. It was clearly my destiny to die alone. To go through this journey and come out the other side a believer in destiny. Maybe the gym stuff works for some guys. But for every one player douche it works for, a thousand betas fail. That's just the way life works, I guess.

Look at all the gymcells that are out there, that whole "lift, read, live" bullshit is just coping bullshit. So many guys have tried getting ripped and swole futilely in order to get a woman thoughout the ages, but almost all of them have failed. I truly believe that women are capable of sniffing out incel guys, guys who are lower down on the totem-pole of life. Because if they couldn't, why do so many men then fail? All those guys out there who work for years to get the dream body, to look like fucking Adonis himself, why do they fail? Why aren't the women throwing themselves at those guys?? It's only fair and right that all the hot gym chicks should be throwing themselves at all the gymbraahhs but they're not, what gives?? The worst and most nauseating coupling out there is the one between the buff man and the fat chick. Truly, nothing can enrage me as such a pairing. Those couples just showcase everything that is wrong with the world we currently live in. I caved once myself, when I was younger, I fell for the whole "get swole, get bitches" movement that became pretty big ten-twelve years ago. Spent a good year and a half getting a total body-makeover. New body, new clothes, new me. Lay in the bed and read player manuals before bedtime and everything, in fact. I totally re-arranged myself and completely and utterly discarded the old me. The new me was fun and charming and cocky. Do you know what I got out of it all? Absolutely fucking nothing, that's what. In fact, I got convinced the chicks punished me on purpose, for daring to believe that I could ascend to a new station in life. That I had the balls to try to move to a better place in life. I got some few lays out of it, but nothing stuck. None of them ever wanted to have anything to do with me afterwards, funny enough. No fuck-buddy situation or a simple date to get to know each other, nothing. The thing that destroyed me the most, was that I managed to bag a hot milf, but even she ended up rejecting me afterwards. Even a fucking cougar thought she could get better. And she most likely could, too, to be honest. All that work, and I still felt like the same fucking loser I had always felt that I was. Reading nietzhe and kant and all that other player wisdom crap did absolutely jack shit for me. The thing that truly destroyed me, was when an old high-school bully told me that I hadn't deserved love. I hadn't fucking deserved it. Can you fucking believe that shit? This guy who had always been able to effortlessly bag hot pussy, this guys tells me that I should quit bitching because I hadn't deserved shit, to begin with! All the hours in the gym, the dieting, the thousands I spent on new clothes, the books I read, the way I cruelly discarded everything that made me me and sculpted a completely new me, a better me, all of it. All of that work was for absolutely nothing at all. I should consider myself LUCKY and GRATEFUL if a chick deigned herself to be with me. Even a fat chick. When he said that, that coupled with all the failures I had had with the chicks, it literally broke me. It broke me as a man. I stopped dieting and working out shortly afterwards and have never gone back, since. Now, I just live and do my thing. I have said goodbye to women and love forever and now I just do my thing and wait until I finally die of something. I now fully believe in destiny. It was clearly my destiny to die alone. To go through this journey and come out the other side a believer in destiny. Maybe the gym stuff works for some guys. But for every one player douche it works for, a thousand betas fail. That's just the way life works, I guess.
strong first post

looksmax.org