Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Impossible to make friends?

D

Dramus17

Officer
★★★★★
I have always had quirky behaviours since I was born, but the onslaught of bullying in primary school destroyed my psyche. Gradually my mind devolved tragically into decrepid vessel of anarchy and darkness.

This was shown in High School where I was no longer able to talk with people (speech impediment that made me highly self-conscious of myself, an extremely impairing social anxiety which even disfigured the relationship with my Family, Clinical OCD, and BDD), I was no longer able gain even a single friend or acquaintance and was embarresingly scapegoated as a freak and weirdo due to my anti-social behaviour.

Onto College/University, I vowed to my self to recover from the destitute and solitude that my destructive mind has laid up on me. So, I actually tried being NT, going out to clubs, societies, chatting with people in the breakfast/lunch/dinner halls, talking with my roommates. Unbeknownst to me the seed of destruction had already taken place and my mind was passively holding me back from making any progress despite my active action and will to gain mental and social freedom. It was far too late for me to do anything, any progress I had made was snuffed out by behaviours, actions, things that I was not consciously aware of that shattered any good social presence that I might of had.

Now, I don't know if I will ever recover as I have graduated and I am no longer in Uni. But I will tell you this the road of someone with low-functioning social ability is one of the most dangerous to ever happen to someone.

Why not kidnap a foid?

ı NEVER LİKED HUMANS