Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Important!!! Should I write back to this girl who ignores me?

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
My last thread was about this girl and some said that she is playing a game with me (it can be it can’t be I don’t fucking know) so should I write her back and say something like „what does later mean for you“ because she said she will write back later (18 hours passed). Thoughts? If she still ignores me than it’s 100% confirmation if not then I will tell her that I know that she is not interested in me and that we can end this conversation and so on…

„what does later mean for you“
no that would make you sound like a bitch.

It's over bro it's obvious she had no intention of talking with you.

No I would say it in a funnier way with emoji :) or :D

Here's the plan bro. Send her a message saying "hey, wanna hang out this weekend".

If she says no and doesen't give a counter-offer for a different date, you are a beta-orbiter cuck. Block her number and move on.

Its pretty clear shes not interested.

Yes offer to take her on a nice date. Tapas and dancing.

Here's the plan bro. Send her a message saying "hey, wanna hang out this weekend".

If she says no and doesen't give a counter-offer for a different date, you are a beta-orbiter cuck. Block her number and move on.
Yes that would be the ultimate way to find out the truth but I would be the biggest simp if this fails too because she is already ignoring me

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Yes that would be the ultimate way to find out the truth but I would be the biggest simp if this fails too because she is already ignoring me
Yeah but the chance of pussy is there, however slim. I say shoot your shot and dip if it goes south.

You can always call her a hypergamous whore that only craves chad cock after she rejects you. Regain your dignity a bit.

*doubt

But if true its giga over 4 u since u have the mind of a 15 year old boy while being 26
Why you retard just for asking her why she doesn’t answer?? Dumb idea

Nah, just let her go dude.

No point in having oneitis in 2022 when every foid you meet is a hoe.

this OP needs move on and find new bitches. similar to jobs. OP needs be texting dozens if not hundreds of bitches and some will reward OP with da pussy :ahegao:. ofc if OP is trucel like me, he'll get nothing

Nah, just let her go dude.

No point in having oneitis in 2022 when every foid you meet is a hoe.
true if u can't get sex within 3 days of meeting a foid, she doesn't want u

Only text strangers when you have something to say to them

If she can’t reciprocate conversation and this is a repeat issue then she is clearly not interested. You are literally going to look and feel like a beta orbiter if you continue.

Rape her:feelsLSD: (in GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS)