Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IMPORTANT: I see much hate here. We are in this together and we should stick together.

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
I see Incels insulting Incels just because the other doesn’t agree. I just saw a post about this forum needs more empathy and a lot of people were insulting him. We should respond fair if the other has a different opinion about a specific topic. But at the end we all suffer here and we kinda have the same life. I don’t like to see how we insult each other just because of different opinions. If everyone would think like me then this forum would be like a real family community and this would attract more incels. But hey let me guess I get hate for my post and you will insult me… go for it.:feelsjuice::feelsPop: Yes we are crazy and we sometimes praise mass shooters but just don’t insult each other and let’s support each other (sorry for my shitty English)

MrUgly

Greycel​

JoinedJun 1, 2022Posts72Online14h 36m

MrUgly

Greycel​

JoinedJun 1, 2022Posts72Online14h 36m
Yep this is how you know how shitty behavior this forum has that even a noob noticed it…

Yep this is how you know how shitty behavior this forum has that even a noob noticed it…
Yep that all you GrAYfags get sent by the FBI in the same week to defend eachother.

I see Incels insulting Incels just because the other doesn’t agree. I just saw a post about this forum needs more empathy and a lot of people were insulting him. We should respond fair if the other has a different opinion about a specific topic. But at the end we all suffer here and we kinda have the same life. I don’t like to see how we insult each other just because of different opinions. If everyone would think like me then this forum would be like a real family community and this would attract more incels. But hey let me guess I get hate for my post and you will insult me… go for it.:feelsjuice::feelsPop: Yes we are crazy and we sometimes praise mass shooters but just don’t insult each other and let’s support each other (sorry for my shitty English)
What's that saying? Hurt people hurt people, I think. I do think it would be helpful for people to try to stay in their lanes, like if you're a nazi then w/e but don't go barging into blackcel threads and posting a bunch of dumb shit, and vice-versa. Try to improve the discourse, imo. I don't think any forum ever gets worse for a little kindness, but I don't personally hold it against anyone who's just fed up and bitter. Better to vent than to rope I guess.

I've been on here a long time now and I tend to like getting along and being friendly also.

My perception of this forum is... it's mostly fine. The internet is pretty toxic in general I think but this forum is no worse than anywhere else IMHO.

That being said I do think the violence-related posts should probably be toned down a bit.

Incels are not friends, not "bros", even the idea of having any incel friend is nonsensical altough better than having a non-incel "friend". A friend is a gift, a useful one that makes you have benefits, will you get anything frim anyone here? No, which is alright, automated botted.

Incels fighting each other is the most cucked thing

redditor detected:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

:bluepill:Soy deflected :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
Boombox Shut Up GIF

I see a lot of support on this forum, people make fun of people everywhere in life,,I mean by now shouldn’t you be used to it :panties:

Shut the fuck up grey cel :lul:

Are you actually a christcuck? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I took a bible, painted a sigil on it with my cum, threw it straight into the toilet seat and took a HUGE dump all over it after a few cheeseburgers. Go cry :bluepill::soy:pua christcuck
:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

THERE IS NO GOD BUT MY MASTER SATAN
Confused Donald Trump GIF

yeah ok but maybe try being not a greycel before you make recommendations on what people who've been here for several years should act like :feelsokman:

What do you expect we are outcasteds

It would be boring if everyone was nice to each other

What do you expect from a bunch of aspies, intentional retardcels and a community which is almost completely based on 14-20 year old zoomers? There is no kindness and civil speak in a cucked forum where their zoomed programming is shining through

What do you expect from a bunch of aspies, intentional retardcels and a community which is almost completely based on 14-20 year old zoomers? There is no kindness and civil speak in a cucked forum where their zoomed programming is shining through
I swear most people her are either fakecels (good looking, avg looking, having a gf) or they are under 18 years old

I swear most people her are either fakecels (good looking, avg looking, having a gf) or they are under 18 years old
THEY ARE. Most here are to mock us real incels and in reality have the perfect social life outside. I completely feel you brother, sometimes their comments and retarded attitude makes me seethe, but that's what the ignore lists are for :)

THEY ARE. Most here are to mock us real incels and in reality have the perfect social life outside. I completely feel you brother, sometimes their comments and retarded attitude makes me seethe, but that's what the ignore lists are for :)
Im 26 and my social life is so trash I dont even have one Im just a loner and the quiet "weird" boy in my social environment

Im 26 and my social life is so trash I dont even have one Im just a loner and the quiet "weird" boy in my social environment
I don't have a social life, although I guess I'm lucky people left me alone to be a mob character instead of actively bullying me

It would be boring if everyone was nice to each other
tbh, I think it would also be kinda gay if we all acted like goody two shoes