Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Importance of status: App uses AI to boost status of men

I

IsaaqYare

-
An app called "Parallel Live" uses to AI to generate fake realistic comments based on what's happening in the video frame. It uses Instagram and TikTok live templates making the user look like a high status individual with many followers.

A normie tried it out at a pool party and began talking to some sluts who were there. They instantly began throwing themselves at him, proving once again how important status is for a man's attractiveness. He then went to a club and showed the bouncer his "thousands of committed followers and live commenters" which lead to him being invited into the VIP section and thirsted over by more sluts.

The guy using this app, who also is the developer, wanted to try out this experiment to see how people change the way they interact with you when they see that you might be famous. He inadvertently blackpilled a lot of people and looks like a mid to below average normie.

tiktok.com/@itsethankeiser?lang=en

fucking wild. I just tried the app now for shits and giggles. It seems to give you a high score if you act like a Chad wth ADD, but if you act like incel you will get a 1.5/10. Maybe this is what soys mean by personality :fuk:

fucking wild. I just tried the app now for shits and giggles. It seems to give you a high score if you act like a Chad wth ADD, but if you act like incel you will get a 1.5/10. Maybe this is what soys mean by personality :fuk:
It's probably loaded with errors because it's a new app and the guy is probably still working on it.

Just wait.. this new womens ''issue'' will be swiftly rectified by the female privilege society.

It's probably loaded with errors because it's a new app and the guy is probably still working on it.
its still fairly impressive, in that it can tell when I'm just making shit up, but it doesn't penalize you too much for doing so, it cares more that you are NT and positive throughout

its still fairly impressive, in that it can tell when I'm just making shit up, but it doesn't penalize you too much for doing so, it cares more that you are NT and positive throughout
Did you just pretend to livestream and talk to your phone to test the app out? What did you say?

Did you just pretend to livestream and talk to your phone to test the app out? What did you say?
when I first used it, I just ranted violently about women and how I wanted to go ER, and I got a really low score

second time, I just acted like I had ADD Adin Ross type talking about the bosses of Street Fighter and got a high score

when I first used it, I just ranted violently about women and how I wanted to go ER, and I got a really low score

second time, I just acted like I had ADD Adin Ross type talking about the bosses of Street Fighter and got a high score
Nice