Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Importance of skin undertones

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
I remember watching a video on the importance of undertones on creating attractive where he cited a number of studies on facial luminance and it's effects on perceived facial attractiveness

Undertones are very important to have radiant glowing pleasing skin that looks good without good skin undertones the skin looks dull, discolored, boring and washed.

Dark brown skin with bad undertones and discoloration. It looks like mud or shit skin

This is what dark brown skin with good undertones looks like. The foid in the picture doesn't have any grey undetones and the skin in uniform and vibrant. It instead looks like dark bronze skin.

Pale basement dweller skin. It has pink red patches all around with acne resembling the skin of a pig. It looks unhealthy and ugly.

The same white skin with a healthy tan and strong and uniform red/orange undertones. It gives his face contrasts and exemplifies his mogger bone structure and features to carry his entire face

TLDR-Skin undertones and coloration are almost just as important as bones.

Last edited:
@anandkonda @comradespiderman29 @Cayden Zhang @NeverEvenBegan @glowIntheDark

Skin undertones and coloration are almost just as important as bones.
Yes, I agree.

That's why I always said there's isn't a 'just be white' or 'just be black' or just be X' law.

There is and there has only been just ONE law: 'just be attractive'.

Thats just different skin colors not undertones. Black vs medium brown. Pale vs Fair.

The same white skin with a healthy tan and strong and uniform red/orange undertones. It gives his face contrasts and exemplifies his mogger bone structure and features to carry his entire face
Lifefuel because I have the skin color

But I don't think this applies in India. Isn't fairer and red the beauty standard here?

Thats just different skin colors not undertones. Black vs medium brown. Pale vs Fair.
Not really medium brown and fair is very different. Dev patel's skin is medium brown and hexum is pretty pale without his tan. Its just an illusion because of the undetones and glow

But I don't think this applies in India. Isn't fairer and red the beauty standard here?
You have flitzpack 2 skin? Doubt it. Only whites and white adjacent people have it but yes.

I remember watching a video on the importance of undertones on creating attractive where he cited a number of studies on facial luminance and it's effects on perceived facial attractiveness

Undertones are very important to have radiant glowing pleasing skin that looks good without good skin undertones the skin looks dull, discolored, boring and washed.

Dark brown skin with bad undertones and discoloration. It looks like mud or shit skin

View attachment 1198606

This is what dark brown skin with good undertones looks like. The foid in the picture doesn't have any grey undetones and the skin in uniform and vibrant. It instead looks like dark bronze skin.
View attachment 1198605

Pale basement dweller skin. It has pink red patches all around with acne resembling the skin of a pig. It looks unhealthy and ugly.

View attachment 1198607

View attachment 1198608

TLDR-Skin undertones and coloration are almost just as important as bones.
my skin tone is exactly like that basement dweller ginger kek.... maybe i should tan hmmmm

Indians don't have red/orange undertones. You have yellow like Asians.