Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Importance of jawline

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
We all know how foids see chad features so important,they worship every feature of chad but jaw is different,this is so important if I had chance I would exchange a bit from my height to a chad jaw,in a heartbeat
Large
foids fetishize chad's jaw. look at this chad,foids post him and praise his jawline,that's all about it guys I fucking wish i had a chad jaw..

If you want to get surgery and youre not recessed chincel,just get a fucking jaw surgery this is massive halo effect.

Very true.
I one day hope to get jaw surgery and acne scar removal. I could be maybe a 6 if I had those things done and didn't leave it too late.

Yep, surgery is the only way to go.

Exactly, I really believe they have a fetish for jawlines

You guys think a chad jaw can save an incel face?

I could be maybe a 6 if I had those things done and didn't leave it too late.
Would it matter, though? Being a 6 versus being a 3 or a 4 might net you slightly better odds, but you'd still be beta-orbiter levels at best. I mean, if it's for self esteem purposes, fucking go for it, I hope there's improvement, but if it's to ascend...

Eyes-nose-mouth area > jawline

seems alright but his lips seem a bit too big for his face

"Seems alright" dude,they praise these men. Are you kidding me
Im well aware im just pointing out something that could be improved on everyone has physical deformities even chad has a weakness.

Im well aware im just pointing out something that could be improved on everyone has physical deformities even chad has a weakness.
Cope. That's how females like it.it seems you weird but not to them

Jaw is the most important feature.

If your jaw is subhuman then forget it pal. It’s over.

Cope. That's how females like it.it seems you weird but not to them
who cares its irrelevant to us since we are at the bottom the barrel, and foids are just deceptive bitches

Eyes-nose-mouth area > jawline
exactly this, if you have a subhuman eye area but all your other features are perfect then its still over

lo and behold the power of eye area
MV5BODEwMjkzNDIzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ4NTU0NzE V1

exactly this, if you have a subhuman eye area but all your other features are perfect then its still over

View attachment 87548
Well I know that guy he is a actor and I know females find him attractive,hot. So it doesn't matter,he is still slays pussy.

View attachment 87548
true but eye area without good nose from the front and mouth is nothing in itself.

Forward growth determines your life, the jaw is just the tip of the iceberg.

Forward growth determines your life
Forward growth is max cope tbh. Vertical + forward growth with tall chin is everything you brachycephalic shortskullcel wannabe.
Also this
Tumblr mve3ncUIWd1qzy531o1 500

I think a chad jaw can save my face.
Legit for you although you have shit hairline tbh. Same here tbh ngl lower turd is holding me back almost exclusively

Forward growth is max cope tbh. Vertical + forward growth with tall chin is everything you brachycephalic shortskullcel wannabe.
Also this
View attachment 87551

Legit for you although you have shit hairline tbh. Same here tbh ngl lower turd is holding me back almost exclusively
Forward growth is the all-in-one package that includes hunter eyes, prominent cheekbones and hollow cheeks - which defines a good looking face.