Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Impalement for morons who talking about "white privilege"

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I white, but see no increased attention from young and decent looking noodlefoids. White privilege is to be perceived as valuable and beautifull just for being white, and by females who are themselves valuable and beautifull, not leftover roastie trash. Shut up everyone, about "white privilege", as there is none, just chad privilege. For white may be easier to be not total truecel, but that is meaningless, as being desired by no females at all, or only by old and ugly, while not being dumpster diver, result is same - lonelyness

The while white privilege nonsense is enough to make any man want to go E.R on society.

White (ugly because chad doesnt get shit on ever) males are societies punching bags beyond punching bags.
Society hates you double the amount.

BBC privilege

Despite not being full white myself, I agree with this. It's stupid to think any one general race has is better or worse than another. Singular people make their own specific circumstances.
The while white privilege nonsense is enough to make any man want to go E.R on society.

It really is ragefuel