Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imo theres no point in trying to ascend by looksmaxxing moneymaxxing or whatevermaxxing if ur an incel and have any selfworth left whatsoever

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Whats the point of surgery if u look in the mirror and cant even recognize urself anymore. Yes u may have higher smv and get pussy but deep down ull always know that the foid never loved u for who you are and just likes u now cuz u had surgery and u look more like chad now

Whats the point of moneymaxxing when u know every foid who shows interest in you is obviously in it cause shes a whore who wants to leech off ur money and doesnt really like you .

imo as an incel especially after being blackpilled you should know that ever truly bonding or relating to or being loved by a foid for who you are is a fucking bullshit lie !(even if ur her twin mentally) and ur just a monkey for them who should dance to their tune .
wats next rlly u gonna cut your balls off too the day foids say its ew and they only like castrated boys? Dont ever fucking rely on a foid or become dependant on them for nothing!
cuz even if u manage to ascend by shitting on ur own soul and everything you ever stood for theyre still gonna ditch u for any cunt who can offer them something better the second they can .and oh my husband has cancer? Well it doesnt seem to work anymore between us hun there isnt a spark anymore ya know has nothing to do with u havin cancer teeheee !
and there u will lay on ur deathbed once again betrayed by a foid with a face u cant recognize urself in anymore cause u wanted to change it to be liked by npc hivemind females . with a big bank account that will prolly go to ur wife who just betrayed you but still wants ur money.
End of rant . just wanted to share my opinion

And to add one thing . i dont see nothing wrong with trying to improve yourself but do it for you . dont do it for these unstable priviledged pieces of shit who u just happen to get a boner from.

Based, this is very true.
Stop working to please those holes

Cope til the end

Foids never loved chad because of who he is either, it was just because of the bones in his face. Foids dont love anyone for who they are, just like you said. The goal of looksmaxxing isnt to get foids to really love you its to become a chad slayer and have people treat you better in every interaction, not just when you're trying to get women.

The average person doesnt give two shits about “themself” they just want to feel good as much as possible and they best way for them to do that is to looksmaxx because then they will get validation from everyone and get sex with women, even if they cant recognize themself in the mirror

Foids never loved chad because of who he is either, it was just because of the bones in his face. Foids dont love anyone for who they are, just like you said. The goal of looksmaxxing isnt to get foids to really love you its to become a chad slayer and have people treat you better in every interaction, not just when you're trying to get women.

The average person doesnt give two shits about “themself” they just want to feel good as much as possible and they best way for them to do that is to looksmaxx because then they will get validation from everyone and get sex with women, even if they cant recognize themself in the mirror
True but thats why i said as an incel whos been blackpilled . chads have the priviledge to be ignorant and stupid and think foids like them for who they are

IDGAF TBH. As others have said girls can’t truly love anyways, but getting validation and acceptance and sex from them will higher my self-esteem and inner self worth.

IDGAF TBH. As others have said girls can’t truly love anyways, but getting validation and acceptance and sex from them will higher my self-esteem and inner self worth.
Its all a plastic lie anyway . id rather be a disgusting incel and fap and ldar till im dead .then to become a plastic chad doll that will get shit on anyway sooner or later

Moneymaxxing can be a good cope but not if your doing it in order to get gf

Moneymaxxing can be a good cope but not if your doing it in order to get gf
Yee dats why i added at the end that theres nothing wrong with improving urself or ur life
But u gotta do it for urself man . not for these priviledged fickle foids who will just use you anyway

Yee dats why i added at the end that theres nothing wrong with improving urself or ur life
But u gotta do it for urself man . not for these priviledged fickle foids who will just use you anyway
Yeh as an incel you can't trust anyone and everyone hates u so Ur forced to go alone and do everything for yourself

Yeh as an incel you can't trust anyone and everyone hates u so Ur forced to go alone and do everything for yourself
Yes exactly dats my main point just focus on yourself and for me if i could accomplish something in life it would be to have peace of mind and try feel happyness and be comfortable in this shitty situation . but no fking way imma betray myself and what i stand for to get pussy and still not be secure in life

Brutal for cels that plan on getting surgery
@Personalityinkwell @wandercamp

Based. More people need to realize this.

depends on the surgery really, I’d kill to have surgery that made me attractive. If people stopped looking at me in disgust and would stop telling me to shut up whenever I talked maybe I’d be happier.

I don't care about the legitness feelings bullshit tbh.
We must adapt to reality, not expect for something unreal to come out of it.

They might ascend. But once blackpilled. always blackpilled . i dont think their future may be gfs will take their blackpills lightly and prolly want them to stfu and cuck out . which isnt an option imo if u value urself or ur soul in any way .and they prolly will still get fucked over . this is 2020 the cancer era ruled by feminism . what if their new gfs dat made them ascend find their old pictures? I dont think they will like that and they will prolly get sued for false identification while foids are allowed to wear make up everyday to look more attractive
Based. More people need to realize this.
View attachment 199682
Damn lol. I just read it . this is actual proof of what im saying . thx
depends on the surgery really, I’d kill to have surgery that made me attractive. If people stopped looking at me in disgust and would stop telling me to shut up whenever I talked maybe I’d be happier.
I don't care about the legitness feelings bullshit tbh.
We must adapt to reality, not expect for something unreal to come out of it.
Sorry but even though im ugly it wouldnt feel real to me and id rather be myself and rejected . then to become my antitype and be liked

Last edited:

Im trying to get sex brah. I dont give a fuck about love anymore

What u dont has prostitutes in us?

Yup its fucking BRUTAL. I had to go to fucking mexico to lose my v-card since hookers are legal there. Being an incel where prostitution is illegal is 100x worse than in countries where hookers are legal

Yup its fucking BRUTAL. I had to go to fucking mexico to lose my v-card since hookers are legal there. Being an incel where prostitution is illegal is 100x worse than in countries where hookers are legal
Watdafuck i thought america was whore bonanza .feelsbadman :/

Well if u get surgery be sure to burn all your childhood pics and all the pics u had of urself before surgery . cause if ur becky finds them ur fucking dead and bankrupt

Agreed. Although I intend to just pump and dump these cunts, no relationships needed

Agreed. Although I intend to just pump and dump these cunts, no relationships needed
Oh i can get behind that . use them as they wanna use you . and never forget where u came from boyo u belongs with us eventually

Oh i can get behind that . use them as they wanna use you . and never forget where u came from boyo u belongs with us eventually

Oh I'll never forget the blackpill after 24 years of loneliness

Oh I'll never forget the blackpill after 24 years of loneliness
Good dontchu ever cuck out for any fking foid . excuse me btw im not here to tell u what to do and im not better then you its just important to me its not like u have 5 posts here . u know the blackpill and it would rlly suck if u shit on it for some vagene

Good dontchu ever cuck out for any fking foid . excuse me btw im not here to tell u what to do and im not better then you its just important to me its not like u have 5 posts here . u know the blackpill and it would rlly suck if u shit on it for some vagene

Yeah exactly. Sex is an important need but its not worth selling out for validation of some hole.