Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imo Chadpreets shouldn't be grouped with curries

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
When I think of curry. I see the guy on the bottom, not the one on the top. These two men look too different at this point to even be grouped as the same race. And people need to accept this imo.
E9D15BAB 7B5E 4D80 92DB 8FCA72418F36

a real true Indian curry like me (DNA test confirmed 99.7% curry 0.3% Korean). Looks like the nigga on the bottom not top. The Chad Preet must have some atavistic DNA from ancestral Greek rape India suffered a few thousand years back and as such cannot be considered a true Indian unlike me.

Yea chadpreets that look like that don't experience the currytax. In fact I would go as far as to say they have an exotic halo. A south asian chad is basically a unicorn tho. That guy is like 1/1000 or something

Yea chadpreets that look like that don't experience the currytax. In fact I would go as far as to say they have an exotic halo. A south asian chad is basically a unicorn tho. That guy is like 1/1000 or something
I have walked thru Jackson Heights NYC (curry heavy area) never saw a Chadpreet comparable to guy you posted. But did see a few Chadpreets maybe once every 3-6 months.

I also went to a south Asian hotel organization conference in San Diego California, no Chadpreets there either.

When I think of curry. I see the guy on the bottom, not the one on the top. These two men look too different at this point to even be grouped as the same race. And people need to accept this imo.
View attachment 476839

a real true Indian curry like me (DNA test confirmed 99.7% curry 0.3% Korean). Looks like the nigga on the bottom not top. The Chad Preet must have some atavistic DNA from ancestral Greek rape India suffered a few thousand years back and as such cannot be considered a true Indian unlike me.
.3 % KOREAN That's interesting. Where did that come from? :feelshehe:

Chads are a race of their own and we subhumans are a race of our own

how about prettyboy chadpreet,I haven't seen many

Ethnic prettyboys are rare.
there are some prettyboy changs in east Asia,I also find many white pretty boys,but don't know many ethnic pretty boys
probably 1/1,000,000 or less
there should be some,maybe there will be many if their skin color is lighter

I think skin color doesnot matter much for masculine chads,but for prettyboy maxxers,they'd better have pale skin
Right here bro :feelsEhh:
are you?

Last edited:
there are some prettyboy changs in east Asia,I also find many white pretty boys,but don't know many ethnic pretty boys
I don't really consider prettyboy changs to be on par with white prettyboys tbh. I can't imagine this guy

Images 60

Competing with this

Images 62

Ethnic prettyboys are rare since ethnics are dark and usually have harsh features but u do have some
Images 63

Last edited:
I don't really consider prettyboy changs to be on par with white prettyboys tbh. I can't imagine this guy

View attachment 476862

Competing with this

View attachment 476864
Ethnic prettyboys are rare since ethnics are dark and usually have harsh features but u do have some
View attachment 476866
tbh I can't comprehend why dicaprio is rated so high,he has very short face and short nose,he is not in line with my beauty standard,there are many white pretty boys mog him hard imo
Img3duitang

5b0988e595225cdnsohucs 1628440284076

that ethnic pretty boy you posted I think he is more a chad than a pretty boy,he looks too masculine

the Korean faggot you posted is a twink imo,personally I prefer these
V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

IMG 20210618 221608

Last edited:
tbh I can't comprehend why dicaprio is rated so high,he is not in line with my beauty standard,there are many white pretty boys mog him hard imo
Yea I agree he's a bit overrated but still good looking
that ethnic pretty boy you posted I think he is more a chad than a pretty boy,he looks too masculine

the Korean faggot you posted is a twink imo,personally prefer theseView attachment 476868

View attachment 476869
Masc is always better than prettyboy imo. Would much much rather look like this

Images 64

0.3% Korean
:waitwhat:
tbh I can't comprehend why dicaprio is rated so high,he has very short face and short nose,he is not in line with my beauty standard,there are many white pretty boys mog him hard imo
View attachment 476878
View attachment 476877

the Korean faggot you posted is a twink imo,personally I prefer theseView attachment 476868

View attachment 476869
You almost sound like you like men

Guy in the bottom pic mogs me. Never began :feelskek::feelsrope:

both are moggers

why are you so gay sensitive,almost like a closet

gays generally like masculine chads,not pretty boys
Oooooiihhhhhhhhhh. He hates faggots and their degeneracy so he must be secretly gaaaay:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Inkwell destroyeeeeeed

generally speaking,yes
You do realise its soy tier logic to gaslight normal men for having aversion to gay degeneracy. Oh wait, probably not since u alreadu are:soy:

You do realise its soy tier logic to gaslight normal men for having aversion to gay degeneracy. Oh wait, probably not since u alreadu are:soy:
I didn't say homophobians were def closet gay,but according to my experience,nowadays they probably are,sometimes they don't know themselves

I didn't say homophobians were def closet gay,but according to my experience,nowadays they probably are,sometimes they don't know themselves
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's the @chudur-budur theory. :feelsokman:
There was this was one video on jewtube of a chadpreet who kissed two foids, the foids were surprised when he revealed he a curry. It even works the other way around, if you're a sandcel or a spiccel who looks curry, you might as well just label yourself a currycel.