Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IMO Biggest indicator of growing up to being an incel as a kid is hating football

• Thread starter Just say NIGGER!
  • Start date
Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
From what I have gathered from my years in the community, it appears that most incels were bad or didn't play football at all when they were young. I assume the same applies to rugby or basketball if those were the popular team sports in your country/region.

Do you have the same experience?

I don't play any sports

I played football and I'm still a 33yo virgin.

Yeah true. Looking back now, it was mostly normie-tier kids and a few Chads playing sports, and whom were actually quite good at it.

Last edited:
I tried playing soccer at 12 but by that time it was too late because all the kids were playing since they were younger and i was always sidelined. i even remember not getting to play one whole game so i told my parents i'm quitting, my dad straight up said "yeah you might as well". Bad memories all around and i met one of my biggest bullies there too, he would torment me all the way throughout secondary school until graduating

From what I have gathered from my years in the community, it appears that most incels were bad or didn't play football at all when they were young. I assume the same applies to rugby or basketball if those were the popular team sports in your country/region.

Do you have the same experience?
liking football is npc trait

i was never put in any sports

I played football and I'm still a 33yo virgin.
I don't say that if you played football as a kid that you are guaranteed to be a sexhaver, just that for kids that didn't play football (or other team sports) they are likely to grow up to be incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back