Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Immortality but incel, or live to 20 as chad

Immortality but incel, or live to 20 as chad

• Total voters
Immortality = infinite possibilities and knowledge. I can read pretty much every math textbook ever written.
Yeah I get it,sex and taking virginities is cool but have you ever read about theory of colored operads and commutative ring spectra?
25707.jpg

Better live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep
Troll thread

Why would you want immortality as a subhuman :lul: that's just prolonging your suffering

Immortality is scary
also im afraid of death

Chad until 20. Doesnt matter what happens when that time is up because i will have lived those 20 years as a god

Immortality wins this one by a longshot.

There's so many things you could do with infinite amount of time. For one, you wouldn't worry at all about money or time. Want to sit around and do nothing for like 80 years and watch tv, and play video games? No problem. As long as you had enough money accumulated to live on, you'd never have to work, and probably be rich enough to keep laundering the money around and buy new identities or move between countries or live in international waters.

With time and money on your hands, you could slowly build an empire over thousands of years. You could do some really diabolical things, play the long game on everything. Hopefully you could retain all your knowledge and intelligence though and not decline.

Theres a movie callled Man From Earth, which is along these lines.

You have a certain kind of stupid to not choose immortality, considering the fact that such an amount of time could let you amass a ridiculous amount of wealth and influence.

Exactly
First, instant fame

Are you stupid, you want to get cut open and dissected in some black site for all eternity?

You can't be a "known immortal", you can "rule from the shadows" but you can't go on fucking CNN and announce you can't die, if the government doesn't kidnap you some religious zealots will kill you because you threaten their religions standing in the world

Last edited:
Its even worse numerically than your tiny brain can compute abstractly, when you put it into numeric form it concentrates the black pill into a fucking anti matter pellet of sewage.

Nicely put.
It's us against the world and the world is winning.
So why play this game?
This is like the most fucked up version of monoply ever and life is the bank.

Why would anyone in their right mind choose eternal suffering vs 20 years of bliss??????

anyone who picked chad is low iq

there's so many things I want to study and be good at them but life is too short so I just do nothing instead