Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Immodest women are disgusting

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Whenever I see some slut caked out in shitty makeup wearing a crop top and yoga pants I can't help but gag. Firstly because the genre of girl who usually wears such things tend to be borderline overweight and the sight of a transitioning landwhales beer gut has a good capacity of making ones stomach queasy. Secondly because I know these girls are sluts and whores. They're dressing so scantily to attract male attention and sexualize themselves. Just imagining all the men they've have had sex with makes me reflex in the same way seeing a prostitute does.

That's why everytime you see one of them outside, you give them the new delhi rape stare

Whenever I see some slut caked out in shitty makeup wearing a crop top and yoga pants I can't help but gag. Firstly because the genre of girl who usually wears such things tend to be borderline overweight and the sight of a transitioning landwhales beer gut has a good capacity of making ones stomach queasy. Secondly because I know these girls are sluts and whores. They're dressing so scantily to attract male attention and sexualize themselves. Just imagining all the men they've have had sex with makes me reflex in the same way seeing a prostitute does.
it's a complete affront to decency and goodness. the sooner it is made to pay for its indiscretions and contempt for our standards the better.