Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Immigration can not be blame for inceldom: JAPAN

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
You can blame a lot of things on immigration tbh : crime , leeching the state .

But you can’t blame it for inceldom.

Japan is the perfect example:

Litteraly an ethno state like strormfront would dream : 97,8% japanese ,
non japanese are than 2,2%

and it’s the most incel country on earth:

-By 2030 , they will lose 116 million people

- women don’t want to mate with your average Yamamoto because they want men with big career even though almost every male is a basic salaryman

-the suicide rate is one of the highest in the world and you guessed it more than 80% lonely male .

-it’s extremely common to find men in their thirties who are virgin.

-people who are interested in the country, have surely heard of hikkikomori , for those who don’t know it’s men locking themselves in their rooms literally for years

- basically 70% of all our members copes come from this very country: anime , manga , video game, hentai….

Some people wonder what’s the cause of inceldom in this country ?

Answer: Simply woman entering the workforce and adopting western style woman/men relationship.

By 2060 : 50 % of the country will be dead

That is insane ! Do you realize ? half the godamn country will vanish litteraly
Japan_Population_by_Age_1920-2010_with_Projection_to_2060.png

If mods could pin this post for users to see , would be grateful @Fat Link ,@Master

Last edited:
Overall a very solid analysis. I think I will make a thread soon on the Netflix problem and how it impacts human reproduction.
Thanks man , waiting for it

Really all the hypothesis you threw are correct.

It can be summarized simply : Women just want to have fun
:feelskek:

I'd rather live in a country where I'm among fellow incels than a country where everyone is getting laid but me

Will read later but it is not a good sign for a thread to prove a theory with a sample size of one country

Giga low IQ if you blame immigration for hypergamy and feminism:feelshaha::feelshaha:

It never was. The reason why inmigration is talked in inceldom spaces is because is close to redpill spaces(political) and that is one of the things that are taking down the West.

Puerto Rico does not have an immigration problem and has the second lowest birth rate in the world.

View attachment 610118

You can also look at other countries like Denmark, who's population is 98% white, to see that immigration is not what is leading to the decline in below replacement birth rates

View attachment 610120

What is causing the real declines in birth rates are increased cost of living, which make it harder to feel stable enough to have children; women entering higher education, which causes them to postpone having children during their peak fertility years; and the Netflix problem, which occurs when women are overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices available to them on dating apps and making them less likely to make any choice at all. I think the Netflix problem is one of the reasons why we are seeing for the first time men having more children than women as reported by @Honeypot in his excellent thread https://incels.is/threads/women-are-dying-without-offspring-more-than-men.372888/.

Overall a very solid analysis. I think I will make a thread soon on the Netflix problem and how it impacts human reproduction.
We're doomed

Japan is blackpilling in itself
They would rather demand the country open up to solve aging population than implement policy to entice people to want to partner up with each other and have children.

Japanese men are short+small dick and they are workaholics.

Everyone's working like drones. Not enough time to enjoy life with the opposite sex. Women making as much or more than men, making them want super high earners or Chang.

Why are we talking about Japan? Oh right...
:lul::lul:

I think it's more complex than that. I think that modern civilization is flattening the decision making criteria that we once used to make reproductive choices, and this is why looks has become so important over the last several decades. It's an unnatural state of affairs.
Feministic hypergamy

japan is incel because all the foids in the country are waiting for huwhite cock onry. if they increased white male immigration, birthrates will shoot up.

japan is incel because all the foids in the country are waiting for huwhite cock onry. if they increased white male immigration, birthrates will shoot up.
The best way to have an incel uprising to be honest:feelskek:

Japanese men will be forced to see the truth , nowhere to hide:feelskek:

Your own women were like stuck up frigid but now they are open to white from across the world