Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Immigrants" are selfish evil pieces of shit and deserve 0 sympathy

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Major
★★★★★
Yeah the 3rd world is hell, everyone on earth knows that, but immigrants only care about themselves not the turd world, for every immigrant shit that ascends from 3rd world millions continue to rot in that hell

All of you westerners should have exactly 0 sympathy for these cunts, they're selfish animals who left their people in the shadow instead of helping them, they just want to save themselves and themselves only, the moment they set foot on white's land they stop giving a FUCK about people of their own race/nationality and their entire life goal is having sex with native white people, and they have the AUDACITY to play the victim card

All they do is turn beautiful white countries to filthy brown neurotic hoods and make the REAL oppressed shitholers living in shitholes jealous

Nuke brown countries, and then deport the browns living in white countries back to their shitholes, and then nuke it again.

Nuke brown countries, and then deport the browns living in white countries back to their shitholes, and then nuke it again.
Giga fax

Don't deport them back here, regardless of what you do

Third worlders will never be happy if they know places with higher living standards exist. You have to isolate them from all outside contact and make them live in a state of blissful ignorance. It's human nature to always seek out greener pastures and more opportunities.

Very true.

They are lucky bastards, not victims.
It's like a Hollywood star bitching and complaining and demanding sympathy and help. Bitch you were lucky enough to make it to Hollywood.

Yeah the 3rd world is hell, everyone on earth knows that, but immigrants only care about themselves not the turd world, for every immigrant shit that ascends from 3rd world millions continue to rot in that hell

All of you westerners should have exactly 0 sympathy for these cunts, they're selfish animals who left their people in the shadow instead of helping them, they just want to save themselves and themselves only, the moment they set foot on white's land they stop giving a FUCK about people of their own race/nationality and their entire life goal is having sex with native white people, and they have the AUDACITY to play the victim card

All they do is turn beautiful white countries to filthy brown neurotic hoods and make the REAL oppressed shitholers living in shitholes jealous
Based.

I never once judged people based on how they look, I just saw a massive correlation with immigrants from non-white countries & their behavior lowering my areas QOL.

All I want is to live a comfortable & semi-meaningful life, yet this is just one of many hinderances.

No, I know they're not "stealing muh white wahmen" like some fags I know make it out to seem, but they're breeding like rabbits with one another(at least the non-intel ones)

And like you said, they're just doing it as a "fuck you, I'm better than you" to the rest of their kind.

@Made in Heaven
Very true.

They are lucky bastards, not victims.
It's like a Hollywood star bitching and complaining and demanding sympathy and help. Bitch you were lucky enough to make it to Hollywood.
They complain about "racism" & play the victim card.

My ancestors were oppressed back in Europe & even here in America due to "muh religion" yet I've never once felt like a victim for it.

That is a good thing. Being selfish and only caring about yourself and putting your needs above everything is based. Nationalism and being proud because you born a certain race, self pride, extreme patriotism etc are collectivists copes. Only retards care about things like th. The only thing that matters is you and your loved ones. That's it.

That is a good thing. Being selfish and only caring about yourself and putting your needs above everything is based. Nationalism and being proud because you born a certain race, self pride, extreme patriotism etc are collectivists copes. Only retards care about things like th. The only thing that matters is you and your loved ones. That's it.
If Nationalism involves "I'm better than you because I'm born x race" I agree it's stupid, but if it's wanting to keep your area homogenous, high-trust, etc. than there's nothing wrong with that

Individualism is why we're in the mess we're in.

001 1

If Nationalism involves "I'm better than you because I'm born x race" I agree it's stupid, but if it's wanting to keep your area homogenous, high-trust, etc. than there's nothing wrong with that

View attachment 1202697
who tf remembers their family or their children on their death bed, all you remember is how you preserved your master race this is how OP sounds. None of this shit actually make you happy

View attachment 1202697
I'm not saying nationalism is completely retarded but as long as it doesn't directly affect you it doesn't matter. If a bunch if homeless niggers and gypsies moved into your neighborhood then it's natural to retaliate but going out of your way to fight for other neighborhoods aswell is a worthless drivel.

who tf remembers their family or their children on their death bed, all you remember is how you preserved your master race this is how OP sounds. None of this shit actually make you happy
OP isn't White jfl.

And having good parents & a stable community is essential for having a good life.
I'm not saying nationalism is completely retarded but as long as it doesn't directly affect you it doesn't matter. If a bunch if homeless niggers and gypsies moved into your neighborhood then it's natural to retaliate but going out of your way to fight for other neighborhoods aswell is a worthless drivel.
Like I've said before, it will eventually affect you.

I wish we'd take the same course of action the Greek Coast Guard has taken...

Based.

I never once judged people based on how they look, I just saw a massive correlation with immigrants from non-white countries & their behavior lowering my areas QOL.

All I want is to live a comfortable & semi-meaningful life, yet this is just one of many hinderances.

No, I know they're not "stealing muh white wahmen" like some fags I know make it out to seem, but they're breeding like rabbits with one another(at least the non-intel ones)

And like you said, they're just doing it as a "fuck you, I'm better than you" to the rest of their kind.

@Made in Heaven

They complain about "racism" & play the victim card.

My ancestors were oppressed back in Europe & even here in America due to "muh religion" yet I've never once felt like a victim for it.
I don't get why you tagged me

OP isn't White jfl.

And having good parents & a stable community is essential for having a good life.

Like I've said before, it will eventually affect you.
Realistically there's nothing you can do about it unless you are extremely rich or are politically relevant. The only thing you can do is vote to your favorite right wing and pray they out their self interest aside and do something about them.

Most jews don't even care about these things because they use these immigrants for their own advantage by offering them "black" jobs with lower than minimum wage salary once their work visa and permit expires.